Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to find Sariis?

How to find Sariis?

Postby Pranav12 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 am

Please tell me how to find Sariis.. as I have taken the quest of "would you dare slay a god for me" in laxius force 2, I have tried my level best but still can't seem to find him...!! Please do help..!! I really want to complete this quest desperately..!!
Please someone out there help ..!!!!
Pranav12
Wanderer

Re: How to find Sariis?

Postby Kale » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:57 am

The two key points to encountering Sariis are to: make sure you are in the correct area (Vecchio Palacio), and make sure Sarah is equipped with the (Elven Astral Outfit).

If the encounter still isn't triggering even with the Elven Astral Outfit equipped, you may need to leave and then re-enter Vecchio Palacio to reset the event. It is also not necessary to move around on that map, and I believe the event will trigger faster if you actually just stand still.

I recall older versions of the game had some issues with the quest, but I believe you can still "clear" the quest from your quest book, at the very least, even in older versions. Newer releases hopefully work as intended. Good luck!
Kale
Explorer

Re: How to find Sariis?

Postby Pranav12 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Thank you it worked..!!
Pranav12
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions