Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can't get gates open in underwater

Can't get gates open in underwater

Postby kirsteen » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:31 pm

Hi
I think I'm missing something really obvious. I've taken my underwater party to the right, flipped the left switch out of the two that are marked with blue arrows. the gate with the touch pad doesn't open.

I've been to the left, fought the lamias and the gate in the middle path isn't open. I've flipped the hidden switch on the right side in the big room, I've flipped the switch on the left side.

Neither the smaller gate on the right side or the larger gate on the middle path on the left side will open!

What am I missing>

Kirsteen
kirsteen
Peasant

Re: Can't get gates open in underwater

Postby Kale » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 am

Sorry about the later reply. Unfortunately, it has been forever since I played this game, but I tried looking up some old forum posts on the topic. The most common recommendation/solution given is to backtrack some, or backtrack a lot. Usually a switch earlier on was either missed, or got flipped twice on accident. Looking at old posts on the subject, try:

*When you take the right path and come upon two valves, only the left switch should be "on".
*There are two switches south (down) from the computer that should both be "on".

-------------------------------------------------

You can also check the aldorlea pdf of the walkthrough which still has map pictures at: https://www.aldorlea.org/Laxius_Force_II_free_Guide.pdf

Notably the maps on page 33, page 36, page 38, and page 39 will have the switches that should be "on" with a beige (light brown) colored square around them.

Hopefully this helps; sorry I don't have a better, more concise answer.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Can't get gates open in underwater

Postby kirsteen » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:43 pm

Thanks! I did just that and suddenly I'm through :)
kirsteen
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions