Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pigging Airport defender and super robits

Pigging Airport defender and super robits

Postby kirsteen » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:47 pm

I've given up - I must have tried to fight through all the computer on the left in the Nef about thirty times now.

The walkthrough says use Sun Boomer and Random's Fury, but Random hasn't got Fury as I didn't import the game and he hasn't got up to the level required and Sun boomer doesn't seem to do much damage. The only thing that does real damage is Omega Budon but I only have two of them and it keeps finishing me off.

I'm fighting with Random, Sarah, Luciana and Wendala.

Any strategy tips for me?

Thanks in advance :)

Kirsteen
kirsteen
Peasant

Re: Pigging Airport defender and super robits

Postby Kale » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:59 pm

Unfortunately, the walkthrough was made from an import, most characters were likely level 60+, maybe even 80+, and Random just casually has a Legendra blade with up to 650 attack power. The walkthrough only really delves into fight strategies and enemy weaknesses when Random can't win the entire fight in 1-2 uses of fury.

Best strategy I can suggest is to experiment and try different elements, damage types, and status effects to determine what specific weaknesses they have. Indy was always pretty good about making sure enemies had some weakness that could be exploited, whether it was finding the right combination of status effects you can stack against them, or finding that specific damage type or attack item that cleaved into them.

For what it’s worth, Sun boomer is fire/lazer, I would assume one of those damage types is a weakness, and the 'Legend' damage type is usually a pretty good go-to if you have a powerful weapon with it. Other than that, you can pre-stack quite a few buffs on your party before the fight even begins, either via skills or items. You can practically triple your stats if you cram every enchantment and boost on your party, though you may not have the items to do that without importing.

-------------------------------------------------

If you do find a strategy that works, please consider sharing so the next person can benefit from it. There's nothing I can find in the annals of forum history that seems helpful, other than another person had trouble beating it. They considered just ignoring it, since it's an option fight apparently? Then they ended up beating it somehow.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions