Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Temple of Indinera

Temple of Indinera

Postby Inca58 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:02 am

After speaking with Yveen I am ready to head back to the temple of Indinera (as per the Guide). I have no idea what to do next and there is nothing in the Guide to tell me what to do. Please help!!
Inca58
Peasant

Re: Temple of Indinera

Postby Kale » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:15 am

If you’re referring to chapter 8, step #30 "Now head back to the temple of Indinera; it's a long trip too", that is referring to the rather long walk it would take to return to the temple you were at during step #26 / #27 of the walkthrough. If you do retrace your steps all the way there again, you’ll find the area looks different, is much darker, and there are a number of items hidden all around. (The items the walkthrough mentions)

Hopefully this answers your question. If this isn't what you’re referring to, could you clarify what chapter and step # of the walkthrough you are on; to refresh my hazy memory a bit?
Kale
Explorer

Re: Temple of Indinera

Postby Inca58 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:05 pm

Thank you Kale, that is exactly what I was referring to. I thought that must be the case but I was having so much trouble getting back I thought I must have misunderstood the guide.

Thank you again.
Inca58
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions