Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Manor in Adretana?

Manor in Adretana?

Postby txmimi » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:27 pm

I"ve been to Snake Rock and faced the huge mosquito. Several times the walkthrough told me to offer someone or other a place at my manor. That conversation bit never came up. I vaguely remember early in the game a house for 200,000. Is that the manor being reference? I've never had anywhere near 200,000 so I couldn't have bought it anyway, but is my not having a manor going to be a problem?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Manor in Adretana?

Postby Kale » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:23 pm

I don't remember the price offhand, but yeah it's the really expensive building you can buy in LF1 (and probably LF2 as well). It's really expensive if you don't use the chapter 3 bunny races to make obscene amounts of money. Not sure what an alternative 'get rich quick' plan would look like.

As far as the manor itself, I'm not sure if it is ever important. I haven't played Laxius Force 3 though. I don’t recall it did much in LF1 or LF2 though, other than you likely need to own it to invite people. There is an NPC in chapter 7 that gives you 10,000 gold coins for owning it, and maybe Laxiux Force 3 offers some additional payoff?
Kale
Explorer

Re: Manor in Adretana?

Postby txmimi » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:29 pm

Good to know! Thanks!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions