Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

alphagorus

alphagorus

Postby blumyst » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:18 am

How do I get past this. Im at 66 and have all good equipment.
Ive use the ghero skil inflicted herosim and used steal muscles.
Just cant get by it. I know its not new but still trying and its hard
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: alphagorus

Postby Kale » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:35 am

I did some quick investigation and some of the %damage attack items are particularly effective. Notably Wave Vibrator (Bought at Science Institute in LF1) and Explosive Mushroom (Found in both LF1 and LF2) will deal thousands of damage each, and anybody/everybody can use them. There may be other attack items that work as well, but a lot of them did 0 damage for me. Hopefully you have a few of those lying around, or find another attack item that works. Breaking past its defenses with normal attacks isn't easy, that thing is a tank.
Kale
Explorer

Re: alphagorus

Postby blumyst » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:28 am

Kale wrote:I did some quick investigation and some of the %damage attack items are particularly effective. Notably Wave Vibrator (Bought at Science Institute in LF1) and Explosive Mushroom (Found in both LF1 and LF2) will deal thousands of damage each, and anybody/everybody can use them. There may be other attack items that work as well, but a lot of them did 0 damage for me. Hopefully you have a few of those lying around, or find another attack item that works. Breaking past its defenses with normal attacks isn't easy, that thing is a tank.

Thankyou Kale I did have the wave vibrator that worked well. I had 4 and used those then went to the 3 explosive mushrooms I had and I killed it. Thankyou very much. Now I can get onwith the game! Happy dance!! +::YAY +::Dance
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions