Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pachami

Pachami

Postby blumyst » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:33 am

How do I get past the bees. Theres so many of them all at once. Is there any other way
than the walk thru?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Pachami

Postby Kale » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:17 am

I don’t have a good save file to get there with a large party selection available to experiment with, but it looks like water and insect damage types work well. Sarah seems to stand out with spells like Emerald Laser (Insect), and Indinera Calling (Insect), and Cocka with Firestorm (Insect). If Rosa and Petula are available, their Water spells might also work well.

Other suggestions people have made in the past:

Use the Storm of the Century book on a great spell caster.

Equip Random with the Babawil Blade (Madness) and use ‘fury’ to keep the Hornets focus off your squishier party members.

Use Baretta’s Evil Box and Cocka’s Awful Song. (Presumably to debuff the hornets)
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:57 am

Kale wrote:I don’t have a good save file to get there with a large party selection available to experiment with, but it looks like water and insect damage types work well. Sarah seems to stand out with spells like Emerald Laser (Insect), and Indinera Calling (Insect), and Cocka with Firestorm (Insect). If Rosa and Petula are available, their Water spells might also work well.

Other suggestions people have made in the past:

Use the Storm of the Century book on a great spell caster.

Equip Random with the Babawil Blade (Madness) and use ‘fury’ to keep the Hornets focus off your squishier party members.

Use Baretta’s Evil Box and Cocka’s Awful Song. (Presumably to debuff the hornets)

I dont have Barettas evil box or the Babawil blade. Why isnt there something to protect the team from poison?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm

There are some pieces of equipment that protect against poison. I’m not sure what equipment you would have on hand, but the description will say what it protects against. Just make sure you check what kind of poison it is, the game has poison, pox, venom, plague, and lichea.

I believe you can also do this quest later, but I don’t have a good guide on when quests become unavailable, so I couldn’t say for sure. I personally just sent Cocka the all-star in and plowed through.
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:07 pm

Kale wrote:There are some pieces of equipment that protect against poison. I’m not sure what equipment you would have on hand, but the description will say what it protects against. Just make sure you check what kind of poison it is, the game has poison, pox, venom, plague, and lichea.

I believe you can also do this quest later, but I don’t have a good guide on when quests become unavailable, so I couldn’t say for sure. I personally just sent Cocka the all-star in and plowed through.

ok thankyou kale. Ill look for some equipment that might stop it. Its just poison it says when they get hit with it
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions