Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Brussian

Brussian

Postby blumyst » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 pm

How many times do I have to let brussian bite me before I get lightning speed, heroism, obsidian skin,
and armor h-boost??
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Brussian

Postby Kale » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:35 pm

Brussian’s ‘Werewolf Bite’ only inflicts Werewolf. Use a Sparkling Powder for Lightning Speed, a Hero Cream for Heroism, a Mithril Drop for Obsidian Skin, and War Powder for Armor Boost. (I’m not sure if you can get Armor H-boost outside battle) You can buy these items at the King's Potions in the East District, just go right a screen from the HQ, then up to the item shop.

You can also use a Dragon Blood for Steel Muscles (ST+), a Tij Herb for Brilliant Mind (MN+), depending on what stats you are trying to raise. There is also a ST Seminary (ST+), a MN Seminary (MN+), Tarabulla’s Mind Burn (MN+), Tarabulla’s Energy Burn (SP+, HP-), and Herbert’s Crusader Blessing (PDef+). There’s even more boosts out there beyond that even. Just be aware that some status effects do cancel each other out though.
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:53 pm

Kale wrote:Brussian’s ‘Werewolf Bite’ only inflicts Werewolf. Use a Sparkling Powder for Lightning Speed, a Hero Cream for Heroism, a Mithril Drop for Obsidian Skin, and War Powder for Armor Boost. (I’m not sure if you can get Armor H-boost outside battle) You can buy these items at the King's Potions in the East District, just go right a screen from the HQ, then up to the item shop.

You can also use a Dragon Blood for Steel Muscles (ST+), a Tij Herb for Brilliant Mind (MN+), depending on what stats you are trying to raise. There is also a ST Seminary (ST+), a MN Seminary (MN+), Tarabulla’s Mind Burn (MN+), Tarabulla’s Energy Burn (SP+, HP-), and Herbert’s Crusader Blessing (PDef+). There’s even more boosts out there beyond that even. Just be aware that some status effects do cancel each other out though.

ThanksKale but why does the walkthrough say this "Take the lower path to meet
Brussian. If you let him keep biting you enough, you can pick up lightning speed, heroism, obsidian skin,
and armor h-boost

if thats what has to be done? According tothe walkthrough if I let brussian bite me enough I will get all those?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:18 am

Oh, I have not played that part of the game in a long time. I think that takes place during some kind of weird dream sequence. In that dream sequence, there is a Brussian you can interact with. Supposedly you get stat boosts the first ten bites, and then status effect boosts, and eventually a permanent game over will occur. Without being there to check, I can’t say if the walkthrough is 100% correct. (Indinera may also have patched the game since then) The status effects would just be temporary though, and most if not all of them will wear off after one battle. So nothing you really need to worry about.

The stat boosts and making sure you don’t get a Game Over are the only two things that really need to look out for.
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:01 am

ok, thanks just tought it might be something she would need
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:18 pm

Nah, pretty sure that was just an over dedication to telling the player every possible little detail, even when the information was not useful in the least. If there’s a tough fight down there, you’re welcome to grab the boosts. As long as you can reach said encounter before they wear off.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions