Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Kratin is in LF2 now

Kratin is in LF2 now

Postby Kale » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:16 am

(Click image for full story)

Indinera, you amazing game maker; there's always one more thing to find in your games.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Kratin is in LF2 now

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:37 am

This is truly a game-changing revelation OMG I can't believe this hasn't been discovered in the past 14 years. Thank you for updating the LFI and LFII walkthroughs and including so much new stuff! Are you planning on updating the LFIII walkthrough as well? It would be amazing if you did. +::heart
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Kale » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:57 am

Yeah, it took me like twelve years to finally do it but the LF1 and LF2 walkthroughs finally got the update they deserved. I also managed to get the rest of Patojonas’s maps color coded and added as well. It’s a shame we lost the Mellowkat maps for LF2 though.

As far as the LF3 walkthrough, I do currently have a 31 page Word document full of updates/notes. I will most likely release it as a Walkthrough Addendum that can be used alongside Littlebro’s walkthrough. I still need to finish LF3 first though.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Seraphus » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:57 pm

Kale wrote:Yeah, it took me like twelve years to finally do it but the LF1 and LF2 walkthroughs finally got the update they deserved. I also managed to get the rest of Patojonas’s maps color coded and added as well. It’s a shame we lost the Mellowkat maps for LF2 though.

As far as the LF3 walkthrough, I do currently have a 31 page Word document full of updates/notes. I will most likely release it as a Walkthrough Addendum that can be used alongside Littlebro’s walkthrough. I still need to finish LF3 first though.

I got pointed to this thread by Frostworks on the discord because I was ranting about finding this earlier today.
Holy shit.
How are we still discovering stuff.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:11 pm

Kale wrote:Image
(Click image for full story)

Indinera, you amazing game maker; there's always one more thing to find in your games.

Thank you thank you +:oops:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions