Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

updated version if this game?

updated version if this game?

Postby blumyst » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:01 am

I just had BMT send thisgame to me and I dont think its an updated version cause where Im at in the
game it has no bridge going across the water just before the town of bergunda.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: updated version if this game?

Postby Kale » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm

A lot of the old retailers may not have kept their copy of the game updated, especially as the game is now going on 15 years old at this point. I believe the best way to make sure you have the latest version is to just download it directly from Aldorlea: https://www.aldorlea.org/laxiusforce2.php

Regarding the bridge, there is one bridge that requires you to flip a switch before it actually appears. The walkthrough covers the switch at the end of step #47. The 2023 version of the walkthrough has maps you can zoom in on to help you navigate, but the switch is otherwise at the top right of the second large outdoor area. Once you do flip the switch, return to the first large outdoor area and a new bridge will have appeared to cross. I don’t recall there being an old bug where there was straight up a bridge missing that soft locked the player, so I assume you are referring to the bridge that needs the switch flipped?
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:03 am

Kale wrote:A lot of the old retailers may not have kept their copy of the game updated, especially as the game is now going on 15 years old at this point. I believe the best way to make sure you have the latest version is to just download it directly from Aldorlea: https://www.aldorlea.org/laxiusforce2.php

Regarding the bridge, there is one bridge that requires you to flip a switch before it actually appears. The walkthrough covers the switch at the end of step #47. The 2023 version of the walkthrough has maps you can zoom in on to help you navigate, but the switch is otherwise at the top right of the second large outdoor area. Once you do flip the switch, return to the first large outdoor area and a new bridge will have appeared to cross. I don’t recall there being an old bug where there was straight up a bridge missing that soft locked the player, so I assume you are referring to the bridge that needs the switch flipped?

Ok so where do I get the 2023 version of the walkthrough? Also I cant seem to find the switch to flip when I go north
like the old walkthrough says
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:36 am

The 2023 version is here: viewtopic.php?f=111&t=10439

It should be the most comprehensive walkthrough on LF2, as it added everything that has been discovered in the last 10+ years. The only Burgana update it got, was mentioning the Crystal Madu shield that can be found with Petula in the second large outdoor area. Nothing related to the switch.

Best advice I can give is to zoom in on this map:

It is in the top-right of that area. At the base of the large tower/staircase, it's like 10 steps to the left.
Kale
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:03 am

Im replaying this game and im at the 2nd dream with alexandra where she reads then falls asleep. I cant get past
the incredibly tough medusas. My alexandra is at level 24 and the groff is at 48 and they keep hitting me hard. I cant
get past them. Ivetried the save when they goi in the other direction but it doesnt do any good. What do I do now?

Ok I got past them finally!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions