Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthrough discussion

Walkthrough discussion

Postby mellowkat » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey guys I have made the walkthrough a locked topic just for ease of me editing it as I add more parts.
This here is where you can comment and let me know if I have missed anything. Dont hesitate to let me know as your input helps make a more complete walkthrough! Enjoy!!
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Re: Walkthrough discussion

Postby SurferGranny » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 am

Super!! Thanks soooo much! +::YAY +::YAY
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Skittyblue » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 am

mellowkat - you sure made a fibber out of me. I thought it be at least a couple weeks before anyone got out such a through walkthrough for the 1st stage.

YOU ROCK! +::clap
"May Fortune Sing to You Her Sweet Song and May You Live and Love Way Past Long!" Sonny Landreth
Skittyblue
Wanderer

Postby haruka » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, if anyone can do it, it's our Mellowkat! +::biggrin
haruka
Wanderer

Postby texsue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Ok so where is the walkthrough for Laxius Force II I can't seem to find it and am trapped in the underground HELP
texsue
Peasant

Postby SurferGranny » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm

The first part is right under the walkthrough discussion! That's all so far. Lots and lots of work to make it and mellowkitty does a fantastic job! +::YAY
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Darkss » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:27 am

Walkthrough for chapter 4

52. Head back to the three ways and then go down. Take the left path and kill the Ancient gaes. Open the chest to get [b]a red pimento. Now go back up and take the right path.[/b]
>>>I think go straight from the chest u get a red pinmento>> you'll get a star dust & Ancient gaes random drops Gaes Fur anh normal gaes random drops Taurus Nail....

& I hear seeliewight gets Balrog Lord Claw >> it's a weapon ? or a skill?? and where I can get it!!

Void Javelin (relic) ???

Chivasri Scales ??

Orb of Depth ???

Ps: i can't login www.laxiusforce.org what 's the matter with my acc?
Darkss
Peasant

Postby flavie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm

For the 3 videogames, you have to finish a game with Random alive or it doesn't count. My characters are at aroundlevel 30.. I think I would go later to gain some levels. once I could have ended the LP1 but Random being dead, useless!

Dark Powder is useful here but I don't remember where I've bought it! +::Dunno
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby drakov » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Darkss wrote: Balrog Lord Claw >> it's a weapon ? or a skill?? and where I can get it!!
Void Javelin (relic) ??? Chivasri Scales ?? Orb of Depth ???

Khm, the Balrog Lord Claw and Orb of Depth can be achieved trough an Undead Guild guy quest, but that was only possible in the 1.3 version...(IIRC the Void Javelin is there too, but I don't remember the Chivasri Scale but I have them in my inventory)
Winter Is Coming.
drakov
Bard

Postby flavie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm

I just began the game normal mode (v1,3) until dark crevice, it's hell (abyssal..) lamias are impossible to beat and having Yvenn intervene everytime we can't go on in th game. If it's possible to get enough HP/MP stuff before I wonder if it helps as we are killed easily.

mm I've seen 3-4 side quests before the dark crevice.
I'll restart the game at easy mode.
Any advices?...
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby dee0227 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Make sure you have the latest version of the game. It has a healing crystal. Walk around leveling up before you attempt the lamias.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

The abyssal lamias are, ahem, optional

all you need to do is switch the lever ON in the underground town ^^

(i did kill the lamias though +::biggrin )
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks Indinera just read your post after :razz: ok... as I've said somewhere else I shall take a look at the maps, always explore!!!
What's the last version, can I update my version? Theb last option would be to use a savefile I'veread about at another topic but I'd like to use what I've done.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Fri May 07, 2010 3:48 am

Don't know how I triggered it, in the chapter 5 where you fall in the crevace and you're in that zone where you get the luck starfish/chest with golden apple, somehow I encountered a green milipuf called a phosphorea. I was clicking around, but I'm not sure if it was just a random encounter or what, and it dropped a saucerium when it died (smithing ore). Seemed like a rare encounter to me.

Edit: actually im pretty sure its a random encounter because I remember having the escape option open to me
puzzled
Explorer

Next

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions