Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

fire in misren

fire in misren

Postby Malice » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Hello does anyone have any strategy or suggestion on what i can use on the fire below the house in misren ? it seems like nothing can hurt it.
Malice
Wanderer

Re: fire in misren

Postby J_Yum1978 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, the first time you fight Bang Burn (I think that is the name) underground of the house, the fireball escapes. The second time, you will fight it in the castle but only with two characters (Sarah and Luciana). It took me forever but you will need to ground lock or ice jail it, then use Sarah's death skill, it will be automatically killed.
J_Yum1978
Wanderer

Postby Malice » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:07 pm

AWSOME!!!!! "Sarah's death skill" music to my ears !!! thank u!
Malice
Wanderer

Postby kimya504 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey Sarah's Death skill really does work great!! +::YAY
kimya504
Peasant

Postby Malice » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm

+::lol its so sweet, i also used it on the mosquito in the begining when it just teases, it was like it knew and just flew away a few times it was so cool +::biggrin
Malice
Wanderer

Postby beckcam » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 am

Can anyone help me kill the fire in the house, Sarah wont come with me still at house, used 50 black boxes with no effect and all attacks say 0 points please can anyone help?
beckcam
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 pm

I think the first time you just need to concentrate on staying alive, because he will eventually escape and then you fight him alone with Sarah and Lucy at a different place.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Kale » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm not actually sure if the black box strategy works in the very first encounter with Bang Burn. His resistances to status effects seem to change with each encounter, and the 'death' effect may only work on future encounters against it. Or maybe the 'death' effect only works if he is inflicted with Ice Jail as the walkthrough seems to indicate. The whole matter was really confusing back then, and it may never have gotten sorted out entirely for the walkthrough. (Personally, I just had Random Fury it to death with the Legendary Blade and that was the end of it.)

If you have the Glacier Bow (inflicts Ice Jail with regular attacks) in your inventory; try equipping Wendala with it and see if you can inflict Ice Jail on Bang Burn. Odds are the bow will do 0 damage like everything else, but hopefully once you inflict Ice Jail, it will enable you to then inflict death on it.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions