Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Need Help Finding Cindy

Need Help Finding Cindy

Postby kimya504 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

The first time I went to the Rillia Counter, the only girl there was Laura, the bunny girl. Cindy wasn't there the second time either. Instead I got pulled out for the Mirsen fire. I thought she was reachable after Bang Burn was eliminated. The only time I can be transported since then is to run after the traitor. Am I missing something here? Is there a specific mission I must complete before I go to the counter, in order for Cindy to appear?
kimya504
Peasant

Re: Need Help Finding Cindy

Postby Malice » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm

i am soooooooooooo crazy to find Cindy too i got 3 saved games on it +::lol i have read she will be in Rilla after Luci blows up the throne and if Sarah is finding her contact is too late, i have given no money, 1k and 5k to Rilla counter and still no cindy , anytime anywhere, all those happy ppl who found her running around there r so lucky!! now i too think we have to trigger her appearing by talking to someone in the game somehow +::Dunno i think only Indinera or Mellowkat can help us
Malice
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions