Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

damned mosquito

damned mosquito

Postby Talia » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:28 am

Hello again;

Ive just gotten to the point where I am supposed to kill the mosquito in 1001 lakes to avenge Luci... But Im still making little to no damage to that stupid bug. Is there something Im supposed to be doing? I found some information in the laxiusforce forums where some players were saying it was no problem but their levels were around 99. Im at 56 ish.. the levels that I would be at when that part of the game is revealed. Should I train up 40 levels?|? Or leave this and find other things to do? Its tres frustrating. +::O_o

Thanks in advance:)
Talia
Peasant

Re: damned mosquito

Postby Malice » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 pm

he sucks and was super hard for me too, i finally got metalist curse to work on him,used mind spells and equiped weapons that seemed super weak but were good on insects and demons, he took me long to beat, before u head in casting a shield on ur party works very well against the gluing and bites +::lol

good luck
Malice
Wanderer

Postby SurferGranny » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 am

I found the easiest way was to let him poison me and then when he bit me, he poisoned himself and it was easy cause he just killed himself! Just have to keep whoever got poisoned healed up until the skeeter gets it!! +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby lynnee » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am

is the mosquito somewhere on top in 1001 lakes? what happens after the mosquito is killed? where shall i go next?
lynnee
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions