Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Karim fire mage, demon body parts

Karim fire mage, demon body parts

Postby flavie » Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 pm

I've gone back to Lokoust the fire mage to get Icy hands ability, he still tells me that Random is a great swordsman but doesn't have an enough great mind. How to make him improve his mind? thanks to a character's skill or simply items..?
Thinking I don't have Marion of course. :(
Last edited by flavie on Fri May 07, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Karim's quest fire mage

Postby Kale » Mon May 03, 2010 2:34 am

Shuffle around his equipment for stuff that increases his MN stat. Stuff like the Yveen Triangular Shield, Wizardry Card, etc.

If that's not enough, use a Tij herb on him to inflict brilliant mind. That'll give a 25% MN boost on top of that equipment. I think the item shop in the northeast part of town sold this item.
Kale
Explorer

Postby flavie » Mon May 03, 2010 3:30 am

thanks, I may have soldn wizardy card.., shop North (Adretana?), do your remember the MN number approximately?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Kale » Mon May 03, 2010 6:33 am

The walkthrough indicates he needs 600MN, and I believe that was the precise amount. Apart from equipment swapping, there are a couple other things you could do:

If you don't mind using a really rare item, an Yveen Egg inflicts Yveen Blessing. (50%MN boost)

Try the intelligence seminary at the Mage guild. It doubles your MN, but it only lasts until the end of your next battle. So you would have to sneak your way from Adretana all the way back to the cave while avoiding all encounters.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Karim fire mage/sandra demon parts

Postby flavie » Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 am

Sandra demon body parts. Now I've one head and 2 legs of demon but they precise from 3 different demons.. so it seems my 3 body parts are from the same kind of demon. Will I encounter more demons?
flavie
Explorer

Postby Kale » Fri May 07, 2010 4:13 pm

There are more demons, at least one more encounter in LF1, and I think there may have been a couple more in LF2 as well. It's hard to tell for sure though, since you give the detecting orb back once you complete the quest. Although if you have a head and two legs already; I believe that was enough to complete the quest.
Kale
Explorer

Postby flavie » Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm

O I fear that Demon body parts must have been completed in LF1 +::O_o there's a demon at the Magic Guild. Now Sandra proposdeb me new quests (the book...)
flavie
Explorer

Re: Karim fire mage, demon body parts

Postby Kale » Sat May 08, 2010 6:31 am

Yeah, that demon is made from the parts you collected, so you must have completed the quest already. LF2 offers a whole new series of quests from several of the guilds, so keep your eyes open as you progress through the game.
Kale
Explorer

Postby flavie » Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm

so I missed the quest I can collect demon parts just like that.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sat May 08, 2010 12:59 pm

If you haven't done when you had the chance, you lose.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions