Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

persuasion points,sun boomer

Re: persuasion points,sun boomer

Postby Kale » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 am

flavie: If it helps, it's Step #94 of chapter 4, the second to last step of the walkthrough. It can still be done in LF2, and probably in LF3 too. Nothing hinges upon its immediate success, so don't make more work for yourself than you need to.
Kale
Explorer

Re: persuasion points,Cindy!

Postby flavie » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

I've seen it, seems to reward few, well ok I can always come to the fighter's guild when the quest is done.

Hey, in the walkthrough I've seen you use Cindy to open the chest at the Fighter's guild (or tournament building) but I don't have Cindy!!! now I'm at Balnuunla and I won't do the sleeping mage quest cos I miss many persuasion items.
How's possible to use Cindy?!! Isn't she buried at Arvendel Dome?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Cindy is the girl with red hair that appears in Rillia counter if you donated the highest quantinty in the counter.

She apears after Julian dies.

Cindy is not Sandy +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

OK!! Being at Balnuunla then can I go back to Rillia counter to take her? (but I couldn't go back to Balnuunla for the sleeping mage)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 pm

If you're in Balnulla you can't go back to the counter. Maybe in LF3, but I don't think she'll be avaliable in LF3.

About the sleeping mage in Balnulla, talk to him with Yveen in your party
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

ok, but I've only 35.. persuasion points, I've sold the luck ring long ago, I' don't have cigar, and I've seen I can't get the monocle not having Cindy, so it's lost for me. +::cry
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 pm

If you don't have enough persuasion points neither one of these items you can't persuade Yveen
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby semcrae » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 am

I had no way to import game Laxius Force 1 and now I see the Gable's Cigar is needed to increase mind skills. Is there a way to get it or something comparable as I cannot complete certain tasks at the Wanderers Guild. Thank you.
semcrae
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 am

You could only got from the Thief Guild at chapter 3.

Keep in mind that if you started Laxius Force 2 without import, some quests can't be completed.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby semcrae » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:24 am

Although I did enjoy Laxius Force parts 1 & 2, I WHOLEHARTEADLY agree with the post by " JTtheFISH." My computer became non-workable and besides many other peices of info that were gone, so was access to Laxius Force part 1. Without being able to import to part 2, the game was vastly more diffilcult and many quests apparantly could not be completed, items and equipment could never be earned/purchsed and it just made the journey really frustrating at many points. There should have been a way to compensate for not being able to import from game 1 and still be able to do everything as if you had been able to import. If I had know part 2 really depended on part 1, I would probably not have started the series or tried to get someone to send me a save file before starting part 2.
semcrae
Wanderer

Postby EmeraldEyez » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm

This is getting off topic, but there are numerous save files available for download....just search Save Files, and it will take you where you need :) There are save files for:

LF1: http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4212&hilit=save+files

LF2: http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=99

...and they are spectacular....

Hint: Just keep in mind when downloading save files you need to have the game installed, and at least one save point already in place. If you should have any other questions please feel free to ask :)

Emmy
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions