Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fast Shoes and Sharp Spike Shield

Fast Shoes and Sharp Spike Shield

Postby JTtheFISH » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Trying for the chest in Fighters Guild, but cannot find Fast Shoes and Spike Shield for Cindy. Could someone, please, let me know where I can find these items?? Thanks!
JTtheFISH
Peasant

Re: Fast Shoes and Sharp Spike Shield

Postby Kale » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm

The fast shoes are in your headquarters in LF1 at the very end of the game, and require Wendala to open the box. I'm not sure if they're still available in LF2 though.

The sharp spike shield is a random drop from the hornet queen in the Pachimi quest. (Q181) The shield isn't that important to succeed at stealing the chest though, and there are several other shields that give almost as much of a SP increase.

---------------------------

The boots are fairly important though. You can use the Jester Boots (Found towards the bottom of the big area under Arvendal Dome) as an alternative, but you'll lose about ~200SP with them. If you assume she gets about 7SP a level up, (~20SP once you add the energy burn and werewolf bonus to it), you'd need to level Cindy to about Lv. 60 to succeed on Hard difficulty. If you're playing on easy difficulty, she gets an additional 30% bonus to her SP, which makes the requirement easier.

All told, you'll either need ~2740SP with a primo hat equipped, or about ~3875SP without it. The Primo hat slightly beats out the Tyrant Mask in this capacity, but again, the Mask is a decent fallback for someone without the Primo Hat from LF1.

/monologue
Kale
Explorer

Re: Fast Shoes and Sharp Spike Shield

Postby JTtheFISH » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks, Kale! Guess I just have to level up more......
JTtheFISH
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions