Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Need Sarah - Hornets in Pachami

Need Sarah - Hornets in Pachami

Postby greeneyes » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi Everyone: I am stuck in Pachami with all of the hornets, inside the cave but not yet at the big wasp. I need Sarah in my party but she is still resting from her ordeal. I see that Luciana and her talk on down the road, but is there anything that I can do now to get her back into the party without complete quest 181, 244 & 245? I have been trying for two days but can't get any closer to the big wasp. I found the info in the forum on how to tackle the big wasp, Random with Metallic and then God's Blade and Wendula's carnage spell, but need to get passed these hornets first. Your help would be great appreciated. Thanks.
greeneyes
Wanderer

Re: Need Sarah - Hornets in Pachami

Postby CEMF » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 am

Well,if your cocka-cocka is strong,he can help in the fight,with a spell :)
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby greeneyes » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks for the reply...no he isn't one of my characters that I built up...there is no way to get Sarah up and going without finishing these quest?
greeneyes
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 am

No! Of course there is a way! Sarah will heal and join your party after Snake Rock if I'm correct. Or after defeating mosquito. Sarah will heal during the main quest. Advance with the main quest.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby clear » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 am

a big thanks to you loof!im in the fake laxius force quest and other side quest without sarah in my party..this must be hard.but i managed in pachami i use carnage,lava wall and slashing firewall..
clear
Adventurer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions