Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Underwater network

Underwater network

Postby pebbles88 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 am

Quest 15- Turn on switch at underwater network (Q 151)

I am very stuck on this quest. I can't figure out how to open the gate so I can hit the last two switches...These are the only switches on this quest besides the one to open the gate to fight the 3 medusa's. I've read the walkthrough and looked at the maps but still cant figure it out....the walkthrough acts if there's not a gate there. How do you open the gate?
pebbles88
Peasant

Re: Underwater network

Postby bclouds » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 am

When you take the right path and come across the two valves, you must only turn the one on the left to on position. Leave the switch on the right to the off position.
This too had me puzzled and it should have been designed so that you have to flick both on as every other switch has to be turned on. +::cry

One other thing, when you enter the last room and flick on a switch after destroying big boss, it will tell you that the quest has been completed when this is a load of crap. You still have to flick on all the switches to truly complete the quest.
This had me stumped for hours thinking that I missed something. Luckily this is the only infuriating part of the game but it would have been nice to see a new version of the game fixing the false quest completion notice and only giving it to you after flicking on all the switches. I was almost ready to call it quits....
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby crcdcc » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 am

I did it exactly like the WT says I have all the switches turned to on except for the one on the right that it said to leave alone....I accidentally turned this one on at first and then switched it to off.....it still doesn't open the gate for me so now I'm stuck.
crcdcc
Wanderer

Postby hcopter51 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

On a similar vein, where is the switch to get to the blue chest behind bars???? WT says go back to the switch behind bars which I do NOT remember seeing!!! Help please,Thanks..... :(
hcopter51
Bard

Postby littlebro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 pm

You have to go back to the first half of the underground network, that is, out of the water entirely, over th the right hand side and down the stairs there. The switch is well over on the right, but it's been a while since I played it so can't give you exact directions, but it's the only one there is where you have to take a step or two down from a top corridor.

Edit
Just remembered, I think it's after the big room, you go right and up and then down. I think there might be some steps down to it.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Kale » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 am

It's been awhile, but I believe it refers to one of the chests on this map: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9854 ... rwater.jpg

Roughly half way down the map there is a blue treasure chest with a red square around it that is behind a gate. One of the switches removes that gate completely I recall.
Kale
Explorer

Postby rgplayer » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:44 am

Got this prob.too,but thanks to you(got it) +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss
rgplayer
Peasant

Postby clear » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am

i turn the switch all-thanks to mellowkat who created the walkthrough!
clear
Adventurer

Postby jincyk » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm having the same problem. I've read through the thread here and still have no idea how to get into that big locked
room in the second part of the Underwater network. I have found only one switch in the U.N. (in this second part, above that secret passage). I've walked around and around and have found abs. no other switches. Could someone help?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 am

The 2nd part is where the party splits to three right? Check the walkthrough because honestly I don't remember. The walkthrough is at:
http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=1305
Scroll down to chapter 6 and you should be able to find the solution.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby eedebeep » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Go back completely out of the water. Go down from the place where the party splits to the 2 switches and turn them both on. The gates will be gone when you go back to that area.
eedebeep
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:31 pm

People who posted questions here are very likely to have finished the game by now. ;) +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions