Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hey, Luci option

Hey, Luci option

Postby sagk » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm

I was on laxius force III when i couldn't get into the secret guild. So I started over on lexuis force II. I can't get
Sandra to give me the option of 'Hey, Luci can someone please tell me what i have done wrong? I have been going by the walk through and I'm on number 34 in the secound half of chapter 7 +::sos
sagk
Wanderer

Re: Hey, Luci option

Postby D-Squall » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey Luci option was on a older version of Laxius Force II.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Hey, Luci option

Postby Kale » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 am

I believe the 'Hey, Luci' option is still around. (Unless the most recent update has finally removed it)
The real issue was that nobody ever tracked down the requirement(s) for it to appear. There's no need to have that conversation in LF2 though, so you can safely ignore it and go on in the game.

I believe the newest version of the walkthrough even addressed this point specifically, and it now says pretty much the same thing I said above.
Kale
Explorer

secret guild

Postby sagk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

I was playing lexius III and could not get into the secret guild. I am now playing lexius II again ( third time now :( ) and now i find out that the Hey Luci is no longer in the new version, so how do you get the quest for the secret guild. I tried and tried to get into the secret guild in lexius III and start it over and got to that time and still couldn't get in so please some one help me +::sos +::cry
sagk
Wanderer

Re: secret guild

Postby EmeraldEyez » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

sagk wrote:I was playing lexius III and could not get into the secret guild. I am now playing lexius II again ( third time now :( ) and now i find out that the Hey Luci is no longer in the new version, so how do you get the quest for the secret guild. I tried and tried to get into the secret guild in lexius III and start it over and got to that time and still couldn't get in so please some one help me +::sos +::cry

SAGK--- Your question has been answered :)

Kale wrote:I believe the 'Hey, Luci' option is still around. (Unless the most recent update has finally removed it)
The real issue was that nobody ever tracked down the requirement(s) for it to appear. There's no need to have that conversation in LF2 though, so you can safely ignore it and go on in the game.

I believe the newest version of the walkthrough even addressed this point specifically, and it now says pretty much the same thing I said above.
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions