Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Script is hanging.

Script is hanging.

Postby nighty » Fri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Till the Alchemy Contest, I had no problems with the game. But unfortunately I couldn't win the contest with what I had (cleaned my inventory much earlier in the game +::Annoyed) and I used Pato's save. But I am getting "script is hanging" error after 2-3 items bought or sold.

What is stranger, after I downloaded the patch for this problem, I can't even open my inventory , not to mention sell anything +::grrr +::grrr Is there any solution to this problem(except returning to my previous save and accepting the fact I won't simply complete the quest with alchemy contest)?
nighty
Peasant

Re: Script is hanging.

Postby Indinera » Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Try remove the sound and musics (by pressing F1 and unnotching them).
Also make sure to play the game without any other program running in the background.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nighty » Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I had unchecked all the boxes, but still get the error. Tried going around the Elven temple and then check the shops, but it didn't help. No matter whether I go to the mushroom or to the girl in the temple, the game still crashes when I try to enter the shop +::grrr. I suspect it is something wrong with Pato's save file, because I didn't have any problems with buying/selling items before. But still without the save file I won't complete the quest, deleted most alchemist items loooong ago. I only have the ones found in garden or bought in 1001 Lakes +::grrr
nighty
Peasant

Postby nighty » Sat May 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Okay, it is working now. I downloaded ~game version 1.7, installed the patch and now it is working all right, although a bit slow.

Note : In the alchemy contest, Laamanii worm is worth 110 points. Why didn't I know that before I went to the elven trial??? I could have won the contest using only items from the garden! +::Annoyed +::Annoyed
nighty
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions