Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Saint Armor

Saint Armor

Postby heritj731 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 am

Is someone know where to get Saint Armor in LF2? I saw this armor in Pato's save file, but I've never got it.. +::Dunno
heritj731
Wanderer

Re: Saint Armor

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

I didn't find the Saint Armor, and isn't even in the walkthrough. the only saint armor that I know is the Hero Saint Armor, the golden armor that Random gets in Laxius Force 3.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby heritj731 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 am

Yes I also didn't get it in LF2, but Pato's save file has it, so I'm curious if someone else also get this armor..
heritj731
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 am

The saint armor is a common armor sold at the shop in the main palace area. The shopkeeper is the armored guy standing behind a table, near the hallway that leads into the dining and party areas. You can buy it as early as chapter 4, once you can finally move around freely. It's not that spectacular that I recall, as you either have better armor already or can buy better armor from the very same shop.

The walkthrough typically doesn't cover common items, unless there's some significance to it, so that's why it's not listed in the walkthrough. If you're trying for a 100% item collection that can make low end computers crawl and perhaps even crash when you pull up the item menu, then you'll want to be diligent in buying at least 1x of everything you come across. Make sure to check stores periodically too, because many of them update as time goes on.
Kale
Explorer

Postby heritj731 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks Kale, I've forgot to check that shop and now I've already in the end of chapter 8, so I didn't have chance to get it, maybe in LF3 later, thanks anyway.. +::Thumbup
heritj731
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions