Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

shrinkage

shrinkage

Postby chrisjo2 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 am

I went into the ice castle and was infected with shrinkage. How do I get rid of it?
chrisjo2
Peasant

Re: shrinkage

Postby Kale » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 am

Shrinkage will go away off after combat, and possibly after sleeping or using a specific curative item. You can't get rid of it without leaving the Ice Castle though; the place is so cold that shrinkage is reapplied even after it wears off.

Askhbar is naturally immune to shrinkage at least, so you can optionally bring him along. For everyone else, you can equip the thermo suit armor from LF1 to at least protect against slow/cold, but not against shrinkage.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 am

If I remember right, Exo Ring should protect from Shrinkage, but I'm not sure if it works in Ice Castle.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby heritj731 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 am

Exo Ring cannot protect from shrinkage status in Ice Castle because of shrinkage state that more powerfull in there, so don't bother with that but equip the thermo suit just mentioned by Kale to protect from cold/slow, after finish in the Ice Castle you can combat with any monsters to remove the shrinkage status..
heritj731
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions