The Tale of a Common Man Undefeated Girlfriend Rescue Millennium 5 The Book of Legends Asguaard

abbysal lamias and mimic chest

Moderator: Games Mods

abbysal lamias and mimic chest

Postby clear » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 pm

i need to beat them out..but they're so strong that they can wipe my party in 1 turn.
I played a lot of rpgmaker games but its kinda boring from time to time because i know what will i gonna see from it.It feels so much different when you played your rpgmaker game for the first time and for me it was aveyond lord of twilight it gaves me satisfaction to continue off on journey of beating the game but now it was all history and i don't want to play rpgmaker games anymore.
-Tired of playing rpgmaker games
-The cycle of doing same thing over and over again
-clear
clear
Adventurer

Re: abbysal lamias and mimic chest

Postby Tomas » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

Mimic chest is susceptible to Paralyzis (Luciana's Mind Breaker works well here), I'm not sure about Lamias - maybe Ice Jail, so Rosa's Iceberg Calling works here. Anyway, this is an optional fight - so it's very hard. You need high levels enough to survive the first round, so it's imo impossible to do without some leveling. If you just want to go through Chapter 5 and see what's next then avoid this fight.
Tomas
Ranger

Re: abbysal lamias and mimic chest

Postby clear » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:41 pm

i decided to go on with this adventure and i avoid enemies that i cant defeat...anyway thanks !
I played a lot of rpgmaker games but its kinda boring from time to time because i know what will i gonna see from it.It feels so much different when you played your rpgmaker game for the first time and for me it was aveyond lord of twilight it gaves me satisfaction to continue off on journey of beating the game but now it was all history and i don't want to play rpgmaker games anymore.
-Tired of playing rpgmaker games
-The cycle of doing same thing over and over again
-clear
clear
Adventurer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions