Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

level up more?

level up more?

Postby clear » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 am

well,i followed the walkthrough by mellowkat and im in the arvendel now in laboratory..but there's a lot of enemy that i can't beat..just like the 3 lamias,the squid and the ghost.the lamia can kill 1 by 1 of my parties in rounds,mellowkat suggestion to beat them can't help me a lot.any strategies in my current level with wendala lv53,petulalv29,guanidialv30 and rosa lv22!
clear
Adventurer

Re: level up more?

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:11 am

Wendie is okay, but yes, I'd suggest to level the others a bit more.
I can't remember exactly, but Wendie's Carnage spell mostly does good damage, so it might help here as well.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby clear » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 pm

hmm..slave has carnage spell..but the enemies always hit first and KO wendie and all others of the characters..but maybe if wendie will have to first strike then hit carnage spell..but this spell doesn't one hit the enemies just like the 3 lamias they are very tough..i guess i can't beat them. +::Dunno
clear
Adventurer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Maybe you have boosting items you can use before the battle. Like Sparkling Powder which inflicts Lightning Speed. If you're lucky it makes your charas fast enough to hit first. There are other items to inflict Armor Boost or Weapon Boost or whatever. Feed them all you can. LOL
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby clear » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

lol,maybe..
clear
Adventurer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions