Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Guild of Wanderer Points

Guild of Wanderer Points

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:57 pm

I've finished the Rival Guild quest that's supposed to give 300 GWP as a reward plus 80 GWP if talking a view times to Leni before finishing the quest. But my GWP don't go up at all. Before the quest I had 380 GWP and so do I after finishing it and talking to Leni again. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Re: Guild of Wanderer Points

Postby Kale » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 pm

I believe the reward is only 80 GWP. The 300 GWP is the requirement for being able to accept the quest in the first place, not a part of the reward. So if you have 380 GWP now; that would suggest you only had 300 GWP going into the quest.

The only GWP bug I'm aware of is on importing into LF2, but that was only in the earliest LF2 release, and shouldn’t even be related to this event. If you do have an old save, you might go back and double check your initial GWP. Otherwise, I’m pretty sure you're fine on the GWP front.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Guild of Wanderer Points

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Okay, I guess you're right about the 300GWP, that makes sense.
But most definitely I had 380 GWP before even triggering the Rival Guild quest. Most definitely I've talked to Leni often enough to make her promise me 80 GWP for finishing the quest. And most definitely after getting my reward I still have 380 GWP.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions