Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force Two - Petula

Laxius Force Two - Petula

Postby GO-Rikki » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:05 am

This event occurs quite early in LF#2 ... shortly after acquiring Petula and finding out that Petula has to do a few chores for the group, The Walkthrough says:

Quest 8 - Find the guild of wanderers lost bundle

........ Go to the southern lands. (No problem)
........ First up go to the area outside the giant's cave and go left.
(IS THIS THE GIANT that allows you to sleep there)???

........ then, Walkthrough says, Check the water above the chest (which I opened during LF#1) to get Petula to jump in and open the chest for 3251 gold.
(This is the part that is confusing to me) ... because Petula does not jump in and open this other mystery chest that I assume is in the water and therefore my team misses out on the 3251 gold that I NEED!!!
{Yes, Petula is in the party and I have selected "EASY" mode.} Why doesn't Petula do what he/she is supposed to do???

Can someone assist me in some way??? Or, did I spoil this event by opening the blue chest that was there in LF#1? And, now in LF#2, it is still there ... only I have opened it?

A response in a few nanoseconds shall be greatly appreciated!!! (just teasing)
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Laxius Force Two - Petula

Postby GO-Rikki » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 am

I found the secret treasure chest ... and yes, it is in the water; but in a different place than I thought.

Therefore, kindly ignore my pleas for assistance ... guess I became confused when the Walkthrough said:

"First up go to the ...." My suggestion would be to NOT say "First up" ... because that would/might cause someone to interpret that as a direction the party should be going ... when actually it is not. In any case, I resolved the dilemma that I was facing and I shall be on my way.

B'bye for now ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 am

I also remeber that this chest was quite hard to find when following the walkthrough.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:28 pm

A response in a few nanoseconds shall be greatly appreciated!!! (just teasing)

How about fentoseconds? :razz:

Although truth be told, for specific questions, my memory isn't so good anymore I'm afraid... :(
Good luck!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions