Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Just Before Julian Dies ...

Just Before Julian Dies ...

Postby GO-Rikki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:00 am

This is a tricky part that occurs .... (one paragraph before we are instructed to remove Julian's equipment)

when the Walkthrough says "pull the switch" (this is a party of Random, Coryool, Luci and Julian), it becomes very confusing! Please assist, because after "pull the switch" it says,

"Head back left and up the stairs, Go back up to the top and right. Go do to the door that previously couldn't be opened, go down and head right. In the middle set of two chains go down the secret path. Open the top chest to get 3x necrotear and 1x manthra tear. Open the second chest to get 2x toad blood, 2x black box, and 1x ceremony of the blood. Go back up and right. Now go down and down the stairs. Open the chest to get a prismatic armor." blah blah blah .... and shortly thereafter a request is made to remove Julian's equipment.

FIRST ---> I cannot find "the door that previously couldn't be opened" (I have no idea what the Walkthrough is referring to)

SECOND ----> I have found a secret path that appears ACROSS from a middle set of two chains ... but there is nothing in the path ... it simply is "U" shaped and empty (thus, I cannot find the two chests referred to in the Walkthrough)

THEREFORE, I cannot complete this entire last part before Julian will get zapped. By the way, I copied this directly from the Walkthrough that is printed on this website and it does say "Go do the door that previously couldn't be opened" and I have no idea what "Go do" is supposed to mean ... should it be "Go down"? or "Go to" or what???

(By the way, my party is directly at the spot where I "pulled the switch" and will not move until hopefully someone can help me out) Thanx again
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Just Before Julian Dies ...

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 am

what does the questbook say?
where are you in the game?

lf2 has been a long time for me but hopefully tomas, or d-squall, or even someone else may be able to help, they are usually pretty good with this series.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 am

I think that this part is when you find Coryool, as the only part when Julian is playable. But neither I am able to understand by that description, the best way to do things is to compare the walkthroughs with the maps. I usually like to follow the map screens instead of reading the walkthrough, I think that it is easier. I think that ''Go do'' is a typo, probably it meant ''Go to''
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby GO-Rikki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:15 am

Thank you for your quick responses ... and yes ... it sounds very confusing. However, how does someone view these maps??? I have a full screen computer; however, the maps depicted on this website are miniature.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 am

Click and will take you to the site with the map, click with the right button of the mouse and choose ''Show image''
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

And when you're playing in full screen mode you can also press Alt together with Enter. Now you can play and have a look at the maps at the same time.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby clear » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:And when you're playing in full screen mode you can also press Alt together with Enter. Now you can play and have a look at the maps at the same time.
yeah i always try this but sometimes it can be a bit of lag..why?
clear
Adventurer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions