Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Broff,Nash And Leanda(geomanician)

Broff,Nash And Leanda(geomanician)

Postby clear » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 am

is it necessary to get this characters in laxius force 3 or are they important to complete the main quest?im in the balnuunla right now and i've waited for sariis to ambush for 10 min.but nothing happen even i get the quest.
clear
Adventurer

Re: Broff,Nash And Leanda(geomanician)

Postby Tomas » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Do you have equipped the Elven Astral Outfit on Sarah? Otherwise Sariis won't show up.

Btw, sorry if I misunderstood your post and will say something obvious now, but since you mentioned wainting, not walking for ten minutes, I will add that the events in LF (or any RPG Maker game for the record) trigger by movement, not by time. I mean if you stand still for 10 minut, hour, day, whatever - nothing ever happens. You need to move with your characters and with each movement there's a chance that the event triggers. (I know that the walkthrough says wait awhile, but it's wrong.)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Kale » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

I actually tested the encounter using saves, and I found that standing still and letting Sariss come to you was more efficient. By moving around I could avoid triggering the encounter, in such a way that would indicate the Sariis 'event' actively hunts you down. (Rather than the event being on a timer, or the party having to 'hunt down' Sariis)

The real key is to have the Elven Astral Outfit equipped when you make "contact" with Sariis. If you don't, then the battle won't trigger, and you won't even get text indicating you missed the encounter. If it's been ten minutes, you should ensure you are in the correct area (Vecchio Palacio), have the outfit equipped, and then exit and re-enter the area to reset the Sariis 'event'.

Granted the encounter was bugged a bit in 1.6, and I believe it still is even in whatever the new version was called. The encounter should still trigger the same though, unless you maybe have a really old version of the game, earlier than 1.6?
Kale
Explorer

Postby Tomas » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:30 am

Kale: Thanks for the info, I really had no idea that waiting is enough. +::O_o
Tomas
Ranger

Postby clear » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

thanks you guys for all your help,i accidentally didn't equip elven astral outfit but said in the walkthrough that you changed elven astral outfit to angel gown so i've waited sariis and have all character boosts up..but when it gets darker i believe its sariis..and he have a disgusting look. +::biggrin
clear
Adventurer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions