Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

youtube video

youtube video

Postby clear » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 am

indy,where can you level up random,luciana and sarah to level 99?my random is only level 83,sarah 78 and luciana with 78..but now i'm acting a little bit tired of boredom for level up.
i've seen it in youtube video in balnuunla
clear
Adventurer

Re: youtube video

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am

clear wrote:indy,where can you level up random,luciana and sarah to level 99?my random is only level 83,sarah 78 and luciana with 78..but now i'm acting a little bit tired of boredom for level up.
i've seen it in youtube video in balnuunla

It's not so hard in the fire guild
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby clear » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 am

Indinera wrote:It's not so hard in the fire guild
i've try it in there but i think in elder millipuf is a wise choice for level up?
clear
Adventurer

Postby Tomas » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm

"Grinding" the Elder Millipuf is a viable way for levelling up and I also used it. It's comparable to the Fire Guild levelling, the main advantage is that you get lot of money during the levelling (which is not the Fire Guild's training case), but you need to reenter the map again and again, so it's not as convenient as the "Enter-mashing" in the Fire Guild.

P.s. I don't thing that it's necessary to level the three main characters to level 99 in LF2. It makes the game easier, but with the best equipp all of them are very powerful and at the end of LF3 they will be level 99 anyway (you would have try hard to not to be level 99 at the end of LF3 - it's really long +::biggrin ).
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions