Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stop Animal Butchering!

Stop Animal Butchering!

Postby clear » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Is there any other way to get the Duke's Monnocle if Sandy is on level 50 and the following equipments are:
weapon-none
shield-sharp spike
hat-primo hat
armor-thermo suit armor
shoes-fast shoes
*Equip random with the luck ring
Have werewolf Bite And Energy Burn
But still i can't find a way to open the chest...it seems i only have a thievery points of 63.
Or Do i still need to Get the Linderitz Scimitar which i SELL or Level up sandy even i don't have any weapon to equip from her?
Help Appreciated. :)
Thanks,Clear.
NEVERMIND!THANKS TO THE LAXIUSGAMES FORUM.XD.yay.
clear
Adventurer

Re: Stop Animal Butchering!

Postby Kale » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

You don't actually need the equipment specified, it's just the best SP+ equipment you *might* or might not have available at that point in the game. Most players won't have all that stuff though.

The main walkthrough got updated awhile back to try and help clear this event up, but just to summarize; the largest influence on thievery is Cindy's Speed stat. Putting everything else aside; level Cindy up, and use permanent Speed+ items on her to speed up the process if you wish.

As far as equipment, equip Cindy with whichever weapon increases her Speed stat the most. If you stick with the equipment you listed above, and achieved the full thievery bonus from the Thieves Guild in LF1, Cindy will need ~2740+ Speed to open the chest. If that's not enough, all you can really do is keep leveling up Cindy and boost her speed with items. Or just wait till LF3 and do it later.
Kale
Explorer

Postby clear » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks a lot. :)
i equip cindy with carnage sword to increase its speed and i accomplished it when she was level 52. :) +::YAY
clear
Adventurer

Postby hitamputih_1207 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 am

I lost my Linderitz Scimitar and Thermo Suit. +::surrender Cindy's SP now only 1880 with level 51.
And I like asking questions, to keep learning; people with big egos might not want to look unsure.
hitamputih_1207
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 am

and? is it bad?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby hitamputih_1207 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 am

Yeaa, I can't steal the chest that have Duke's Monocle. Also not enough persuasion point to complete 'Stop Animal Butchering' quest.

clear wrote:Thanks a lot. :)
i equip cindy with carnage sword to increase its speed and i accomplished it when she was level 52. :) +::YAY

btw, why I can't equip Cindy with Carnage Sword ?
And I like asking questions, to keep learning; people with big egos might not want to look unsure.
hitamputih_1207
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 pm

About stealing the chest, you need to increase drastically Cindy's Speed. By putting in her equipment that boosts her speed, using Brussian's Werewolf Bite on her and she needs to be around level 51-52 I think.

hitamputih_1207 wrote:btw, why I can't equip Cindy with Carnage Sword ?

Have you seen if you have the sword, maybe you have but it's equiped with someone else.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Kale » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:42 am

Can Cindy actually equip the Carnage sword? That might have just been a mix-up on the sword name. A couple of good alternatives for the scimitar would be the wicked switch-blade or the 666 blade. Though really, just equip her with the best speed boosting sword you *do* have. The armor makes very little difference; it's really no big loss not having it.

With that said, Cindy will need about 880 speed before you apply the werewolf and energy burn status effects on her. Those will balloon her speed up to the ~2740 range you need to succeed. (Assuming you meet the other conditions listed in the walkthrough, namely equipping the luck ring, equipping the primo hat, getting the full randomized bonus for those items [I believe it ranges from +8 to +15], and possessing the full LF1 thievery guild bonus.) Also make sure Cindy isn't inflicted with cold, slow, or any other status effect that lowers her speed.

Past that, all you can really do is level her up and feed her permanent speed boosting items; her speed stat is the very core of success here.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions