Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 2 questions Help needed

Laxius Force 2 questions Help needed

Postby Snowhite » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 pm

1) Was unable to jump into any of the holes before I get to the orc fortress. What am I doing wrong?

2) Got to the desert and there are a lot of snakey things to kill. What level should I level up to in order to leave this area. It appears that the snakey things re spawn so there is no point in trying to kill them all.

3) The area has frequent bright lights flashing. Everyone in the party reads as healthy. What do the bright flashing lights mean and how can I stop them from flashing? I really don't like the effect.

4) I do not have a savegame from Laxius Force 1. Is this mandatory to finish LF2 and or LF3?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Snow
Snowhite
Wanderer

Re: Laxius Force 2 questions Help needed

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

1) Which holes?

2)The snakes are very easy, if they are giving you trouble you should train more because they're very easy to kill.

3)It is flashing red? Maybe because one of your characters are poisoned.

4)You can finish LF2 and LF3 without a save from the previous game.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Snowhite » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks for writing back.

The snakes ARE very easy but they are also very boring. What would be the minimum level to go on with the game?

The lights are flashing white not red. All characters read as healthy in the status section.

Glad to hear that I don't need savegames. There seem to be a lot of requests in the forum for savegames so I was a bit worried.

The holes in the wall are in the section on your way up to the orc fortress. The walkthrough says to go partway up a flight of stairs and jump but I was unable to do so. To jump I am pressing the enter or return key. Is there something else I should be doing to jump? I ask even though I am past there in case I need to jump again.

Cheers

Snow
Snowhite
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 am

I think you will find that the white flashes mean lightning, and that the whole effect is that of a thunder storm.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Snowhite » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 am

Thanks.

I really need to know how to jump. It appears that this is not just pointing the character and pressing return.

I am trying to find the fire mage Lokoust. I don't understand the directions in the walkthrough. "Now move onto the 2
screens. Now go right and follow the lower path. Here you will find a cave with a fire mage called
Lokoust. "

I have found two places with holes in the wall that could roughly be following this directions but I am unable to make Luci jump into either.

Any help would be great.
Snowhite
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 am

I've had a look at the walkthrough. There is a typo; it should read left, not right. So the directions are:
From the giant's cave, go up a screen. Ignore the cave hole you see in front of you, that's for later. Go left onto a new screen and take the lower path. Enter the cave - it's not a question of jumping, just walk into it as if it were a door.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Snowhite » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Thank you.

Found it

Now I have a new issue:

Why are some of the characters' skills always greyed out?

IE When can Joshua use his mercantile skill, for example?
Snowhite
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 am

Joshua's mercantile skill is a "passive" skill. If he is in the party you will automatically get better prices, there is no need to select it to make it work. So when you make big purchases, always make sure to equip gear which ups your mercantile points and put him in the party. You'll save a lot of money that way.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Snowhite » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks for the quick answer.

Most appreciated.
Snowhite
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions