Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Save File

Save File

Postby jldcat » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Does anyone have a save file after all of the underwater stuff in Chapter 6? I just can't get through it. I've quit playing the game 3 different times because that part is just too frustrating.. +::surrender
jldcat
Peasant

Re: Save File

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

This one should be the right after the splitting part, but still in Arvendel. If you meant a save after Arvendel, I can send one, too.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jab71ff4az48i1k
Tomas
Ranger

Postby jldcat » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks so much Tomas. I just don't want to have to do all the water stuff..lol I was so excited to see the file, downloaded it, and realized I have no idea where the save files are. I seem to have been through all my folders but can't find the saves.....I'll keep trying though. +::lol
jldcat
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm

You are welcome. :)
The path for savefiles should be C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\LaxiusForceII_Saves under Windows Vista or 7. You might need to allow viewing hidden and system folders to access it correctly.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Marec » Sun May 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Do anyone have a save file at the same moment of the game?
(just after the Dome of Arvendel)
that is complete, and without any used items (i'm talking about the permament boost items and book spells, as it is a thing that i'm keeping for the last moments, so I can just give those items to the most needing characters)

if so, please sent me a pm with the link to download it please, I just had a crash with my computer and that's about the third time try to complete this game (not mentionning the number of restarting of LF1)

Thanks to the one that answers ^^
Marec
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions