Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

laxius force save files

laxius force save files

Postby pdr313 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm

my computer recently crashed & I lost all of my 200+hours of gameplay I recently rerecovered my computer but not my files so I recently downloaded several save files but cant seem to install them. Does anyone know where I should move those files to please so I don't hsave to start from scratch looking into my laxiu s force folders I cant seem to find ta folder to put them in & the actual game file is only an application can anyone please give me a detailed step mby step how to do this please its really frustrating thank u +::sos
pdr313
Peasant

Re: laxius force save files

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:57 am

It depends on two things: Which version of Windows you have and which game the save files are for.
If the files are for some point during LFII, then copy them and paste them here:

Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\[your name]\Application Data\LaxiusForceII_Saves

Windows Vista/Windows 7:
C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Roaming\LaxiusForceII_Saves

If your save files are import files from LFI though, then they have to be put in the LaxiusForceI_Saves folder.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby DragoonHP » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm

To expand on Cassiopeia answer, typing

Code: Select all
%appdata%\LaxiusForceII_Saves

will take you to the save file directory.
"Writers aren’t exactly people…. they’re a whole bunch of people trying to be one person." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Persistance is the key to success +::biggrin -- DragoonHP
DragoonHP
Paladin

Postby pdr313 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 pm

thank u very much . im extremely grateful for the help, that 2brings me up to laxius force 2. now if only I can find some save files for laxius force 3. sincerely im extremely grateful. now does anyone kave files i ncnow if there r laxius force 3 save files I can download +::YAY
pdr313
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions