Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby guppies143 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I've killed the first Emperor Fiyara, but when he turns into a dragon and does his last hurrah, Nothing seems to damage him. I need some help,please +::surrender . Thank you!
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks have done that now - on with the game!!
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 am

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
I've killed the first Emperor Fiyara, but when he turns into a dragon and does his last hurrah, Nothing seems to damage him. I need some help,please +::surrender . Thank you!
Guppy

When he uses Last Defender and Last Hurrah, you have to use the Dispel Staff to nullify the effects of those spells. The staff can be found near where you fight Emperor Fiyara.

At the bottom of the hill where you encounter Emperor Fiyara, there is an area with three large holes. There are four exits from this area; the northwest (where Emperor Fiyara is), south (leads to a cave with treasure), east (where you came from after falling down the tower), and northeast (where the Dispel Staff is).

The mystic wandering around outside the tower you fell through gives you a hint about the Dispel Staff.

Remember, the Dispel Staff is an ITEM that you use, not something you equip.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi Jeremy,
First, thank you for the help with defeating Fiyara, and second, I have know idea where the Palace of the Four Elements is where I need to get the Key from Cugei. I could use some help here, please. +::surrender .
Thank you, guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby gaby5516 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Just one little titbit to all...........
Don't get more than ONE of the "Bow of Sagittarius ", before you deliver the items in the Sky Castle.
I have 2 of them, and when I try to offer the 3 items , it takes 2 of the Bows of Sagittarius , and the game freezes up.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm

gaby5516 wrote:Just one little titbit to all...........
Don't get more than ONE of the "Bow of Sagittarius ", before you deliver the items in the Sky Castle.
I have 2 of them, and when I try to offer the 3 items , it takes 2 of the Bows of Sagittarius , and the game freezes up.

...Oh, my. +::O_o

I tried this myself just now, and as far as I can tell, it only happens if you try to offer the Bow of Sagittarius twice (and you need at least one extra to do this). No glitch will occur if you only offer it once (by the way, only the bow goes in the middle; you offer the scales to the left, and the jug to the right). If the game freezes, you can just close the window and run the application again, or simply press F12 to reset the game, and reload your last save. It's not a game-breaking bug by any means, but even so, you have my apologies.

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
First, thank you for the help with defeating Fiyara, and second, I have know idea where the Palace of the Four Elements is where I need to get the Key from Cugei. I could use some help here, please. +::surrender .
Thank you, guppy

Okay; after Fiyara, you ascended a tower and crossed a bridge to the Heights of Nadir. You passed through a cave where there was a barrier. Past this barrier was a warp and the place where Vulcan arrived to take you to the Castle in the Sky.

If you activated that warp (I really hope you did), return to South Behgar and walk straight up past Faust's house into the barren pass. Right in front of the entrance to the Gemstone Cavern should be the warp that was activated in the Heights of Nadir. Take it and go ahead to the area where Vulcan interrupted you. This time, you can pass through and get to the Palace of the Four Elemental Gods.
Last edited by soulcatapult on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby gaby5516 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 am

Oh DUMMY me!!!!!
I decided to start the game all over again. +::Dunno
But that's ok, cause I really love the game. So this way, I get to play it longer....... ;) +::biggrin
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Gaby: Do you still have your old save file?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Need help, again +::cry . I defeated two of the Elements and got sent to an area that has three transports, but I don't know which one to take. I've tried all three, and I'm lost +::surrender . Thank you,
guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:29 am

Guppy:
Spoiler: show
If you've defeated two of the Elemental Gods, one has to be Suzaku (the red bird), and the other is either Byakko (the white tiger) or Seiryu (the blue-green dragon). In any case, you need to take the central warp in the room with the other two (two more warps will open up on this floor after you defeat the other two gods). This takes you to the junction that leads to Byakko's, Seiryu's, and Genbu's lairs. You can't get to Genbu until you defeat both Byakko and Seiryu.

So, at the junction, Byakko is to the left, and Seiryu is to the right. Go for whichever one you haven't yet defeated, and once you defeat him, again take the central warp on the first floor, and this time go straight up, on the path that leads to Genbu.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

Of course not +::surrender
When I do a job, I do it all. teehee
But no worries, I am really enjoying playing the game again.
This waguppy[/quote]y I get to do all of the things I missed the first time.
I have a habit of playing a game the second time anyway. +::Thumbup
gaby5516
Bard

Postby richmond » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Jeremy. I simply do not have the dexterity to catch that fairy light to get the key. Its spoiling my game. I really need help please. +::cry

Have been playing now for 120 hours....wow!
richmond
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 pm

gaby5516 wrote:Of course not +::surrender
When I do a job, I do it all. teehee
But no worries, I am really enjoying playing the game again.
This way I get to do all of the things I missed the first time.
I have a habit of playing a game the second time anyway. +::Thumbup

Again, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're still enjoying the game, though. That means a lot... thanks.

richmond wrote:Jeremy. I simply do not have the dexterity to catch that fairy light to get the key. Its spoiling my game. I really need help please. +::cry

Have been playing now for 120 hours....wow!

Would you like me to PM you my e-mail address so you can send me your save file, as Acashpat helped others with the mines, and as I helped Woofgang with the vines? Please let me know.

By the way, glad to see you've been playing for so long! I really underestimated the amount of play time in the game. "70+ hours" was how long it took me to do everything, but my dad took over 130 hours, which seems to be far more accurate so far.
Last edited by soulcatapult on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby pretzl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm

has anyone managed to get both chests in the centre part of the mirror maze. The part with the shadow in the middle.

If so, does it contain anything important because i've been trying to get to it for hours. I think I will give up on it if it is nothing too important.

Thanks.
pretzl
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Pretzl: Relative to the shadow, the top chest contains the Glass Gun for Nathan, while the lower one contains the Winged Mask for Erin. The Glass Gun deals Light damage (very useful for all the darkness-based enemies on Behgar), while the Winged Mask raises Dexterity and prevents blindness. They are the best equipment in their respective categories for those characters at this point. Of course, if you don't use either of those characters, you'll have no need for these items.

The top chest can be reached from the top-right warp in the room, while the lower one can be reached from the bottom-right warp (you can't reach the chests from either of the warps on the left).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers