Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wind Child

Re: New game: Wind Child

Postby Jake69 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:03 pm

I had just about completed this game when I started the freezing. First how do I update and fix he bugs? the first freeze is when I try to travel over Abigail Rd. It freezes after the conversation between Alexia and Fremon After the conversation they start to move up toward the north. Alexia gets as far as up and a shadow in black. Fremon moves to the side and all freezes. Is there a fix for this. I have downloaded the game at least 6 times with the same freeze. Can you please help me. +::sos
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:42 pm

The gliz is not fixed....
It still freezes on me!
I started a new game yesterday, and still can not continue the game...
HELP Please??!!!
grammy
Bard

Postby gwtuh » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi, I need help in Nezzenda. I'm stuck after talking to the gypsy troupe in front of the inn. What do I do after that? Have tried sleeping at the inn, talking to everyone but the mayor on the town square, he's not talking at all. or is it the woman gardening in front of the inn?
gwtuh
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:54 am

gwtuh wrote:Hi, I need help in Nezzenda. I'm stuck after talking to the gypsy troupe in front of the inn. What do I do after that? Have tried sleeping at the inn, talking to everyone but the mayor on the town square, he's not talking at all. or is it the woman gardening in front of the inn?

Try shopping at the item store just above the inn.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Jake69 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 am

I had just about completed this game when I started the freezing. First how do I update and fix he bugs? the first freeze is when I try to travel over Abigail Rd. It freezes after the conversation between Alexia and Fremon After the conversation they start to move up toward the north. Alexia gets as far as up and a shadow in black. Fremon moves to the side and all freezes. Is there a fix for this. I have downloaded the game at least 6 times with the same freeze. Can you please help me. :)
Jake69
Wanderer

Re: Wind Child

Postby briony » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 am

Not everybody has this problem - I never encountered it at all but I would try removing my files from the game (saving them in another file)-then deleting and download the game again - then re-insert my saves and see if this helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Csik69 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 am

Exactly where would find the Save File. My operating System is Win8. I have no idea in this system where to look. Can you give me direction on how to find? Thank for helping. I enjoy this game and I refuse to give.
Csik69
Peasant

Postby briony » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

I do not know windows 8 I only use windows xp but I would try either program files or application data files and see if they are there- from what I have read here and on other sites - the freezing problems seems to occur mainly with win 8- hope you can find them and good luck
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Jake69 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 am

First I would like to tell Indinera I am not sure of all the rules for Aldorlea site. I did not realize the people who produce their games are the ones that I would ask for help. That being said, I do need help with Wind Child Black.I hope someone on this forum can help me. I purchased this game not once but twice. I continue to have several bugs during the start of the game and Abigail Road. the 1st bug is...I arrive with Pops in Droga he enters the town and I freeze. The 2nd bug is when I jump over the lily pads to pick up the key. I pick it up. Jumping back I freeze on the last jump to land.The third bug happens in the cave behind the Hospice. The spikes pop back up after I turn the lever. The 4th and last bug is at the beginning of Abigail Rd. The two friends talk than as they start to travel north they freeze next to a mysterious dark shadow. It almost looks like a soldier. These 4 bugs could happen at any time during the game which would cause to have to restart from the last save. I feel that someone should know how to help me. I have been a loyal player in the majority of these games that I have purchased most of Aldorlea games. Thank you for listening to my frustration.
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby GrannyC » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am

Csik69 wrote:Exactly where would find the Save File. My operating System is Win8. I have no idea in this system where to look. Can you give me direction on how to find? Thank for helping. I enjoy this game and I refuse to give.

The save files are in c:\users\yourname\roaming.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Csik69 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:50 am

Thanks Granny. I found the file you told me to look for. It worked. I am back in the game having fun and no freezing episodes. Thanks again.
Csik69
Peasant

Postby Jake69 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

I have completed Wind Child Black. What a great adventure. Also, thanks to all members who helped me out. Thanks again. I can hardly wait tor Wind Child White. +::kiss
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby briony » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:34 am

Does anybody know what has happened to Warfare Studios - I have tried to go to their site but it comes up "account suspended"+: +::O_o
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby feyone2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi Briony, I checked out Warfare Studios this morning and they're up again!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Thanks yes I have it back on too
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers