Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S GIRLFRIEND RESCUE IS OUT!!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S GIRLFRIEND RESCUE IS OUT!!!!!!!

Postby feyone2 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks Indi! It's all working well now!!!!! +::clap +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 am

I'm glad. Why it didn't work in the first place remains a mystery to me though.

I tried to reinforce the coding, let's see what happens.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ryos » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Indinera wrote:I'm glad. Why it didn't work in the first place remains a mystery to me though.

I tried to reinforce the coding, let's see what happens.

Don't know if the extra party member issue was it (I started a new game with some different characters), but I can confirm I made it past this time with flying colors. +::YAY
Ryos
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:29 pm

Awesome. Always ready to fix whatever bug comes up, to the best of my ability! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Here is another game I have been keeping my eye on, and bought it at last. LOVE IT !!

Yes, it's mainly ´just fight, fight, fight. But it's different to all the other RPGs. I love this one. Love the graphics and the scenes I have to get through. It's like one of those old Zelda-type games. :)

I have just finished the first 2 worlds, and am now going to the Laboratories. Am glad I am back on the street for the moment, after having been fighting my way through that building. This second world was quite tough, because I couldn't buy enough stuff to up my TP - which I needed to use a lot. But I made it. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Here is another game I have been keeping my eye on, and bought it at last. LOVE IT !!

Glad to hear it. It's a very different game, but a little gem if you're not put off by its difference.

Yes, it's mainly ´just fight, fight, fight. But it's different to all the other RPGs. I love this one. Love the graphics and the scenes I have to get through. It's like one of those old Zelda-type games. :)

+::Thumbup

I have just finished the first 2 worlds, and am now going to the Laboratories. Am glad I am back on the street for the moment, after having been fighting my way through that building. This second world was quite tough, because I couldn't buy enough stuff to up my TP - which I needed to use a lot. But I made it.

I'm a bit worried as it is a difficult game and I know you don't like difficulty. I should create a special "Vald" mode lol
I assume you picked the easiest mode, yes?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 am

Oh yes, I always pick Easy mode. And yes, I was thinking that if it's already quite difficult to get through the second building, who knows how much more difficult it will be after that.

But never mind. I adore this game. It's so cute. I wish that more games in this format were out. And no respawning after I leave a scene and come back, that's a big relief. And what else I like about this game is that it's pretty much linear, no forth and back, and forth and back to the same place over and over, as you get with other RPGs. I like to be able to finish one place and be done with it, and move on to the next one.

And yes please... do make a special Vald mode. 8) LOL

--- --- ---

ETA: I just finished the laboratories - easy as pie compared to the offices in the second world. Or perhaps I am just getting better at it. I am also learning to buy, buy, buy when the opportunity arrises. Am now in the sewers. :)

--- --- ---

more ETA: made it through the sewers, and am now in world 5 - a train, I think. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:31 am

I adore this game.

Now this is something I like to hear xD

It's so cute. I wish that more games in this format were out. And no respawning after I leave a scene and come back, that's a big relief. And what else I like about this game is that it's pretty much linear, no forth and back, and forth and back to the same place over and over, as you get with other RPGs. I like to be able to finish one place and be done with it, and move on to the next one.

Oh yes, it's an interesting format for sure.
I should try to make another like this then xD

And yes please... do make a special Vald mode. 8) LOL

That'd be hilarious.

I'd make it dead easy - you are warned. :razz:

--- --- ---

ETA: I just finished the laboratories - easy as pie compared to the offices in the second world. Or perhaps I am just getting better at it. I am also learning to buy, buy, buy when the opportunity arrises. Am now in the sewers. :)

Buying is a good strategy. Fighting success depends also on party members, equipment etc.

--- --- ---

more ETA: made it through the sewers, and am now in world 5 - a train, I think.

+::wizard ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Vald wrote:And yes please... do make a special Vald mode. 8) LOL

I have a suggestion - in this mode, the enemies should run away from the player. :razz:

But I agree, GR is pretty unique game. It's so much different. I loved it too.
And the bonuses for completed levels add even more variability on top of the party composition and difficulty levels.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:36 pm

But I agree, GR is pretty unique game. It's so much different. I loved it too.

+::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 am

LOL Tomas... that would be just a tad too easy - even for me. Although... hmmm... it's an idea that could be taken under consideration. No? ;)

And yes, I also kill every enemy I come across, so that I get the extras at the end of each level. And, of course it will make me stronger so that I can kill the enemies at the end of each level.

After having fought my way through China Town, I have now entered the Stadium. Will I be able to rescue the darn girlfriend or won't I ? +::Dunno Only time will tell.

I am already looking forward to replaying the game, using the other characters I didn't choose this time. At the moment I have Dan, John, Katia, and Martin, who is a bit of a wimp, but getting there, now that he has more HP and better weapons. Don't think I would want to keep Katia and Martin next time round. But who knows how the other ones will do. I will just have to find out. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am

GR is definitely the kind of game that you can replay. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:49 pm

I have been through the plane, killed all the bad guys, and rescued the girl. It was tough, but I did it. :)

I was told that I finished the game in NORMAL mode. But I played in Easy mode. Never mind. I know which mode I played, even if the guy in the game didn't. LOL

I am going to start a new game tomorrow. Now that I know what is coming my way, and how to prepare myself, I will have a better chance not to get killed so often - I hope.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Did you get an extra character?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I confirm, this is a small glitch, completing easy mode announces it as completing normal instead.
The game is unaffected though and you do get the extra character linked to easy mode.
If you can tackle "normal", you get another extra character. +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Girlfriend Rescue - Help and Questions