Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

wonderer guild points don't transfer

wonderer guild points don't transfer

Postby crow7 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 am

hallo!! i start play lf 2 and when i go to leni he says my points are only 50! i did all the quests in lf1 and i know my points are more.i see my quests in quest book are done.i don't know what to do. maybe because i transfer the games frm my brother's laptop to my pc? and we have diferent windows.he has xp i have 7. but i play lf1 without problems and the only problem is that i miss my points in lf2.the version of lf2 is 2.1 i don't know if this helps. how do i fix this?
thank you very much! :)
crow7
Peasant

Re: wonderer guild points don't transfer

Postby Kale » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 pm

The early releases of LF2 had a glitch that prevented Wanderer Guild points from being inherited correctly; I'm guessing that's your issue. You would need to download the game again to get the latest release, which corrects this and many other issues: http://www.aldorlea.org/laxiusforce2.php

Then you would need to start LF2 over with the new version, to actually address the issue. Or you can try to contact Indy and see if he is still able to correct save files with this issue.
Kale
Explorer

Postby crow7 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

thanks for the answer! i ;ll try contact indy first, by the way how do i contact him? and then contact my brother and tell him about that because he bought the games. thank you anyway! :)
crow7
Peasant

Postby Kale » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 am

I’m not sure what the preferred contact method is, honestly. It may be best to send him a PM first, and go from there. Or, the listed email contact at the main site is aldorlea@googlemail.com

I don't know if this something he can fix anymore, but it can’t hurt to try.
Kale
Explorer

Postby crow7 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:28 am

thanks again! i 'll try! but first i 'll try something else.i have a save file just before adretana and i will play it again without doing the quests for the guild this time.i want to see if i can do them in lf 2! thanks anyway for your answers! :)
crow7
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions