Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Drosoriium Axe

Drosoriium Axe

Postby khoanam » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm

How rare is it guys? I kill the trons hundred times, found Demolition Axe dozen times but still have no clue about this Drosium one. Is it a bug? +::surrender
Last edited by khoanam on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Drosium Axe

Postby khoanam » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Never mind, i found it. Now is the challenge, get this 2 axes together...
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Drosium Axe

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:17 pm

You "found" it? Where?
As far as I remember, in LFII there's only one way to get those axes - by fighting the trons at a computer. Each of them drops one of the axes, but you don't stand a chance to get them both because the drops are VERY rare.
I personally prefer to repeat the fight until I get the Drosorium Axe, because it's so much better.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Re: Drorosium Axe

Postby khoanam » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah correct i meaned i killed the trons and found it already. And 2 axes once time is really...impossible +::fear :))
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Drosoriium Axe

Postby Kale » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 am

The only drop rarer than a drosium axe, a drosium axe with a demolition axe, best fight in the whole darn game right there. Take your time and enjoy it to the fullest. :)
Kale
Explorer

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 am

I moved on Kale +::lol others things I want to ask about the walkthrough of LF2, you guys found a lot of secrets so it should be completed now right ? Because I read somewhere that the garden key will be used for open the chest at thieves guild at LF3. But when Lucy went to palace garden gate the walkthough never mentions about that. And the key will be used only once time, after that it will disappear... :(
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:32 am

There were updates to the walkthrough on the other forum, which may not have been 100% ported over here before that forum went down. Plus stuff that has been found since then, which has never been collected into any version of the walkthrough.

For the LF3 specific question, I’ll have to leave that to someone that’s played LF3.
Kale
Explorer

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 am

...And I'm now stuck at ArenA, can not find the gill shield...where is it exactly? Another bug ? :(
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:01 am

There's a part of the wall that doesn't have collision, and allows you to walk through it, directly down from the table I believe. It might be in the waiting area versus the arena main area, meaning you have to sign up and enter the tournament to access the shield?
Kale
Explorer

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 am

Yes i found the part, but i did inspect every centimets there but nothing was found ? +::Dunno
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:07 am

Oh man silly me, it's a hidden passage, found it ! Thank you so much Kale +::YAY
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm

For the garden key, yes you do need it in LF 3.

The whole thing is a bit sneaky. Because you can use it for something, and then you get another chance to get it back again so that you can use it for the particular side quest.

From paragraph #60 of my Chapter 10 walkthrough
When you get to the palace, go right, up the first set of stairs, then if you used the Garden Key when getting Luci into the Council in LFII, it will have gone from your inventory and you’ll have to do a slight detour now. You need this key – so go left through the door and along to the kitchen again, click on the second oven twice, and get it back. Return to the red carpeted area and continue going right and up until you reach the throne room.

So you can use it in LFII without any worries for the future.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Unfortunately, i did pass the garden to keep the key. But it's such a very good information. Thank you bro, good job as always +::Thumbup
khoanam
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions