Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dragon Guild !

Dragon Guild !

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:32 am

I have a some question...
Have anyone ever heard about Dragon Guild ? +::O_o
The "Automatic Help" skill of Tarabulla heals for party or just herself? (mine is just herself)
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Dragon Guild !

Postby Kale » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 am

I cannot recall a Dragon Guild, but it has been quite awhile since I played last.

An old post I found indicates that automatic help only heals the entire party once Tarabulla has enough kills to her name. 300 kills is apparently not enough, but ~1200 kills is, so the heal-all effect should kick in somewhere in between. Honestly, never paid any attention to it myself, so hopefully this is correct. :)
Kale
Explorer

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 am

Well, i found the Dragon guild in the map libary of Wanderer guild. But when i chose, it crashed, and freeze my computer. Another bug of an old version i guess, because when the game was updated, it disappeared. Interesting. 8)
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:58 am

I was late to LF2, and it was several releases worth of bug-fixing in before I first got my hands on it. There were multiple unfinished areas and bugged content that had been reported, which were (I assume) intended for LF3. Crafty players found ways to access them though. 8)

I vaguely recall that there was one involving the harpy guild, but I couldn't say for sure. The symptoms would seem to match though.
Kale
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:00 am

I was around when LFII was released, and I seem to vaguely recall something as a Dragon Guild that was supposed to be implemented, but wasn't. May be wrong though, been 6 years after all...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:39 am

Well, it may be an interesting place, but i guess we lost the chance to visit it. +::Dunno
khoanam
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions