Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Q126 Locate and Dismantle slave organisation !!

Q126 Locate and Dismantle slave organisation !!

Postby khoanam » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 am

I''m about to finish chap 7 and move to chap 8. At LF1 when i do the private talk with Random and Wendie, the guy just stared at Wendie, not saying anything more, so i guess i have to do it again at LF2. Now i am at the end of chap 7, i can't remove Luci from my party. I should do that at the beginning of chap 7 but i forgot it. :( Is is necessary to do it at LF2 to trigger the quest? Or can I do it at LF3 without any problem ?

And i did read the walkthrough, when i move to chap 8, i can't return to Adre to trigger the quest right?
I tested with my early save at chap 7, it really trigger, the guy offer the price and said he will contact later.. But at my current save i did lv up my chars a lot...i don't know should i need to pick an early save and start again? :(
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Q126 Locate and Dismantle slave organisation !!

Postby Kale » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 am

That sounds like more of an LF3 question unfortunately.

The walkthrough seems to indicate that you receive an invitation from Demetrio before you could otherwise visit him with Wendala in LF3. Not sure if that means you are required to start the quest in LF2, or if that is simply the earliest you receive the notice. Hopefully someone with more LF3 knowledge can tackle this one.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Q126 Locate and Dismantle slave organisation !!

Postby khoanam » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:50 am

Thank you Kale, i replayed anyway. And found some interesting things ,like i can do the Q 164 Recuse wendala even at Lf 2 ^^
khoanam
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions