Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Song of Pisces

Re: New RPG: Song of Pisces

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 am

First of all THANKS so much for helping I can't believe the maker of this game doesn't check in to help all the other games they do... Usually when I finish a task it takes me back to headquarters auto but not this time..
Did you have a boos to beat after you picked up old woman?? I didn't and I even went all the way back to where I picked up old woman..
I am not gonna restart this darn game cause I have had to restart several times due to not saving correctly.. I guess I will just not finish this game and it's a shame cause I was really enjoying it...
watts712
Bard

Postby Helkah » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Lol, I understand the frustration.

I think that we don't return to HQ automatically cause we have the teleporter now. I don't remember defeating any boos once I found the old lady (BTW, we are talking about the Healer found in Moran, rite?) I just remembered having to get her safely back without getting killed.

I'll try to finish this game at least once. It would be a shame to leave it hanging and I hate leaving unfinished games.
Helkah
Peasant

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 am

Yes the old woman had to get her back without getting killed...Do you remember where I can find the teleporter...I really appreciate your help I waited 3 days until your first post to help me I even emailed the del. of the game from their website and no response fro them...
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 am

OMG!!! I must have been asleep when I was told of the teleporter in my items, I guess that's what working 7 days a week for the last 4 years gets me....LOL anyway I got it finally again thanks for your help..
watts712
Bard

Postby Helkah » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Lol, I'm glad you found the teleporter. :)
Helkah
Peasant

chest in first part

Postby briony » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:01 am

there is a chest in the first mission that looks like it needs rope to get to but where do you find the rope or how to get to the chest- this game is a bit awkward with the key system- thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby sunfluer » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:11 am

I am wondering about the different skills needed in the game to access different things. For example in the first place where you find Sofi there is a pair of wings that lead to a upper part of the screen and there is someone walking there, but I have no idea how to get there. The next example is in the Fitzhugh sewers there is what looks like a post and another post on an island with a chest, but I have no idea how to access these areas. Is there something I have missed, or are these teasers...meaning you can't get to them.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 am

Sunfluer- this is the part I am having trouble with - have gone through the game at the beginning again to see if I missed anything and still cannot access that chest- there is no guide for the game as yet and nobody seems to be answering our questions
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby sunfluer » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:20 am

Wow, that is just sad. I am at a place in the game that I cannot continue without this information. I am trying to get the Spirit Sword and I need to know what to do with the wings to get to the other side of the cliff. Anyone else figure this stuff out? +::sos
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Helkah » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:27 am

Hi, sunfluer and briony. Sorry, was busy. I've finished the game so let me see if I can help. Trying very hard to remember what happened.

Wing Symbol
Concerning the wings symbols, you need to get a blacksmith to create the 'Wings of Valykyrie'. Go and 'Request for Smithing' then find the item in the 'L-Hand' section. Once you have that, equip an active member to be able to jump around whenever you see the wing symbol.

Spirit Sword
About the Spirit sword, you need to get to Gabora Hill. If you don't see it on your teleporter options, you may access it through Twilight Forest. There is an exit at the East where you will jump up several times (You need the Wings, btw) and once you have Yozora smash the rocks, you will get to the Gabora Hill.

Spoiler: show
Once there, you need to kill the Ghosties to get Spirit Stones. You need at least 10 or 15 of these stones to be able to the Spirit Sword. Can't quite remember if you automatically get the skill or you have to meet a guy who's on the hill at the far East to show him the stones. Though I think you have to show him the stones.

Odd items here and there
Don't worry about these items in the beginning of the game. You will find members who are able to get these items later on. You will be allowed to access those areas again through the teleporter. Just make note of where those items are. I remember they were good items.

Spoiler: show
Just in case:
Mai - uses her whip to get you across chasms. Just stand exactly across the post and press 'R'. Mai's whip doesn't get
items, btw.
Cat's eye - has her boomerang that you can throw and get those out of reach items.

Any other questions, please feel free to post here. I will try my best to help.

Also read the books at the HQ, they have plenty of interesting info that helped me figure this game out. Or even comments by ppl give us clues.
Helkah
Peasant

Postby sunfluer » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 pm

I need the Wings, but I cannot get back to blacksmith. The teleport system keeps telling me it needs a few day to be ready. I think I am stuck. I need the wings to complete the spirit sword quest. Nothing else seems to progress the game. Is there something I missed? It seems nearly impossible to get the Wings when I am first where the blacksmith is because of the amount of ore needed and the cost of the wind gem. How do I get back to the blacksmith or how do I progress the game. Help is appreciated.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Helkah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 am

Where exactly in the story line are you? Can you give me a description? Have you met with Pai and Mai yet?

Once I know where you are in the story line, I should be able to help you better. :)
Helkah
Peasant

Postby sunfluer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:42 pm

I have just got Cat's Eye in my party and Dr. Beam is telling me I need to level up Hakaura and Cat's Eye by doing the crystal quest (which I have done) and the I am trying to complete the spirit sword quest for Hakaura, but need the wings to do it.

I have only been to the blacksmiths once and the cost of the items needed to make the Wings was far out of my range, so I didn't get them then. Now I can't get back to the blacksmith and the teleporter isn't ready.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Helkah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Hmm... have you checked with the computer to see if there are any available missions? These are side missions.

There should be two missions 'Find the old woman' and 'A cousin's pet'. I believe it is after these missions, we were given the teleporter, which now works so we can go anywhere.
Helkah
Peasant

Postby sunfluer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 pm

The two missions the computer is currently listing is Holy Squire Power Up and Tracking Ruins. I have completed the Tracking Ruins one, but can't get past the Holy Squire Power Up without the wings. Is there something I need to do that will give me more missions?

At what point in the game did you buy the Wings of Valkyrie?
sunfluer
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers