Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Selatria

Re: New RPG: Selatria

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Mana / Healing Potions - I kept Mage in Paramedic role throughout and always used the focus spell to replenish his mana. You can replenish the others by fighting easier monsters and just letting them defend. It is tediously slow but can be done. One would think you could as easily purchase sela potions with healing potions in any town, but, alas, that is not the case. Not sure if that's done deliberately to add to the challenge of the game or if it keeps within the magic drought theme of the game.

Coconuts - The monkeys with the coconuts should be visible on each of 2 islands. Are you landing on the islands and then wandering around outside the town proper?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby liza » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm

I am having trouble finding the last sailor to go back to the ship for the captain. Any help?
liza
Wanderer

Postby jwayjim » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Help! I have no idea where to go. I'm at Availian which is on fire. Have fought all the bad guys, who keep coming back.
My problem is now what to do. Please help.
jwayjim
Peasant

Postby txpeach » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

jwayjim wrote:Help! I have no idea where to go. I'm at Availian which is on fire. Have fought all the bad guys, who keep coming back.
My problem is now what to do. Please help.

Go to the center section up north. You have to cross bridges to the left or right then go up and cross back.

Good Luck!
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby txpeach » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Lady JJ wrote:Mana / Healing Potions - I kept Mage in Paramedic role throughout and always used the focus spell to replenish his mana. You can replenish the others by fighting easier monsters and just letting them defend. It is tediously slow but can be done. One would think you could as easily purchase sela potions with healing potions in any town, but, alas, that is not the case. Not sure if that's done deliberately to add to the challenge of the game or if it keeps within the magic drought theme of the game.

Coconuts - The monkeys with the coconuts should be visible on each of 2 islands. Are you landing on the islands and then wandering around outside the town proper?

Thanks, Lady JJ! I used so many potions wandering around the multiple mazes of the game fighting low paying monsters that I couldn't afford to purchase too many potions. The lack of availability and cost of the Hi potions made the game so much harder and less enjoyable. A regular Sela potion only provided enough AP for one or two spells later in the game. I did finish it and must say I tip my hat to you for staying in Paramedic mode! The game was tedious enough without that. I did enjoy the story line but the ending left me flat. It's only part of a bigger game? The game needs more balance IMHO.
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby whim » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi! Thanks for the feedback.

We'll look into increasing the availibility of Sela Potions. We are also planning on making Selactite consumable to restore a small amount of AP.

Selatria: Advent of the Dakk'rian Empire is the first of two halves. The second half will be released sometime next year. Save data from the end of Chapter 3-5 will be carried over to the second half of the game.
whim
Peasant

Postby liza » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Had finally gotten the Shark Monster of the island coast to red and then the game crashed.

Really frustrating.

http://imgur.com/O8mqhe7
liza
Wanderer

Postby whim » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi, we're going to look into this issue. Are you currently playing Patch 1.2a?
whim
Peasant

Postby liza » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm

whim wrote:Hi, we're going to look into this issue. Are you currently playing Patch 1.2a?

Yes, made it past this bug and finished part one.
liza
Wanderer

Fairy battle in Mirage Forrest

Postby MaxC » Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 am

In the Mirage Forest, found Luis. Stuck on battle with the fairies.... Is there an order to determine which is the real fairy and which is fake, even tried to follow No.16's commands.
MaxC
Peasant

Re: Fairy battle in Mirage Forrest

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 01, 2017 5:52 pm

MaxC wrote:In the Mirage Forest, found Luis. Stuck on battle with the fairies.... Is there an order to determine which is the real fairy and which is fake, even tried to follow No.16's commands.

I could never figure out which one was real based upon No. 16's commands. Every one of the 4 was declared to be fake during the battle. I suppose it's possible the 'real' one changes every turn. My strategy, and it did seem to work, was to select one and stick with that one for a couple of battles. You've got a 1 out of 4 chance of being correct. I always selected the 3rd from the left. I never had to battle more than 3 times.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Derokk's Cavern

Postby MaxC » Tue May 02, 2017 7:45 am

Ok, here I am again, managed to do battle with the fairies, with a good tip from Lady JJ, thank you. Now I am stuck in Derokk's Cavern B1, between 2 holes in the floor..... At a loss as to what I should be doing here.
MaxC
Peasant

Postby myst23 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:28 pm

What does "Rally wall quick" mean?
myst23
Bard

Postby anoldguy » Fri May 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:
myst23 wrote:I'm in the mirage forest and keep going around and around. What am I suppose to be doing there?
I see the sign about resetting . I saw a fairy but lost her. Help please?
You need to listen for the sounds when you travel! Bells mean you are going the right way and a buzzer means you traveled in the wrong direction and your route is reset to the beginning. Record your progress and learn from your mistakes and you will make it through. If you need more help here is the correct paths to take:
Spoiler: show
West, South, West,
West, North, East, North

followed instructions but unable to get there. also hear no bells or buzzer. help!
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm

whim wrote:Hi! Thanks for the feedback.

We'll look into increasing the availibility of Sela Potions. We are also planning on making Selactite consumable to restore a small amount of AP.

Selatria: Advent of the Dakk'rian Empire is the first of two halves. The second half will be released sometime next year. Save data from the end of Chapter 3-5 will be carried over to the second half of the game.

maps? walkthrus? also hear no bells or buzzers, only giggles
anoldguy
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers