Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Final Battle

Re: New RPG: Final Battle

Postby cherry78 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:44 am

Congratulations, Scorpios, and thank you for your feedback.
If the game proves to be successful among its target audience, it's likely we will make another one.
cherry78
Peasant

key to the prison cell underwater

Postby diklazam » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:09 pm

can someone tell me where is the key to the cell? i dont have the 7th quest. does it matter?

do i need this quest? i cant understand from the manual.

dikla

ok. found it.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:41 pm

I am stuck. I got Tina and that balloon thing went to the volcano and there isnt anything there. My characters are getting burnt when they go there and all that is there is a save crystal.

Where should i go? and how do I stop them from burning when they walk?
MMM
Wanderer

Postby eedebeep » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 pm

Monipsych wrote:Will it register a quest bubble? Heading into Uni dungeon and he only says how he would have rocked their night or something similar....

I also cannot trigger the Tatum quest. I keep going into the Uni, fighting a few battles, going back and Tatum is still in the Pub. I have slept at the Inn a few times. How long does it take to trigger this quest?
eedebeep
Peasant

Postby Valdy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:15 am

MMM wrote:I am stuck. I got Tina and that balloon thing went to the volcano and there isnt anything there. My characters are getting burnt when they go there and all that is there is a save crystal.

Before you go to the volcano, you should be getting a quest for the "Evil House", where you have to get rid of all the creatures in there. After that you will be able to go through the volcano. Now, I don't know whether you can actually do the volcano without that quest first, but that's how I did it.

And yes, you get burned, but you can still advance. Just move down, and then go either left or right, past the creatures.

Hope this helps.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Monipsych wrote:I can not trigger the Tatum side quest? Am I missing something?

You have to visit the pub and talk to Tatum (1) when you first enter Calzarith, (2) at night after Vulcana joins but before you enter the university, (3)after Blade has been kidnapped but before you've rescued Blade.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby txpeach » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Can someone please tell me if this game will play in Full Screen mode? I am playing the demo and finding it very difficult to see things. The demo does not off any options other than turning off the mouse.
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:04 pm

txpeach wrote:Can someone please tell me if this game will play in Full Screen mode? I am playing the demo and finding it very difficult to see things. The demo does not off any options other than turning off the mouse.

Pressing Alt-Enter will put the game in and out of full screen mode.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Vald wrote:
MMM wrote:I am stuck. I got Tina and that balloon thing went to the volcano and there isnt anything there. My characters are getting burnt when they go there and all that is there is a save crystal.

Before you go to the volcano, you should be getting a quest for the "Evil House", where you have to get rid of all the creatures in there. After that you will be able to go through the volcano. Now, I don't know whether you can actually do the volcano without that quest first, but that's how I did it.

And yes, you get burned, but you can still advance. Just move down, and then go either left or right, past the creatures.

Hope this helps.

Is this before or after getting Tina? because I am not getting that quest so I can't progress. After getting Tina everywhere is locked.

I also didn't get the Punchball quest, nor Tatum Quest and I have no idea what the ash diamonds were for.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:57 am

MMM wrote:Is this before or after getting Tina? because I am not getting that quest so I can't progress. After getting Tina everywhere is locked.

I also didn't get the Punchball quest, nor Tatum Quest and I have no idea what the ash diamonds were for.

Hmmm... I have now forgotten whether Tina will join you before the Evil House quest or after. I think she joins you before then. It would be nice if the developer pops in once a day to deal with the questions. I am not much of help, because I often forget most things after I have played them.

Regarding the ash diamonds... I don't think they are good for anything. I have not come across anywhere where they were needed, so I sold them. And I don't remember about the Punchball quest. I am sorry that I can't help you any better.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby cherry78 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Hmmm... I have now forgotten whether Tina will join you before the Evil House quest or after.

She joins before. She joins as soon as you enter Krombach and talk to the King.
Ash diamonds have a use but they are not necessary for the main quest, so they can also be sold.
cherry78
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Here is the precise order for getting the Evil House quest.
Spoiler: show
Tina joins and you get the airship.
Enter the volcano and from the save crystal go down.
Next map has an upside T path. Go down and then go right.
On the next map you will get a chest. In that chest is a scroll which reveals the whereabouts of a Shrine.
Leave the volcano and go to the shrine.
Collect the Evil House quest.
Use the airship to land on a little island bottom left corner of the world map. You have to press enter to get in.
Do the Evil House
Return to the Shrine.
Crystal gets promoted.
Return to the Volcano much stronger.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Thanks, Littlebro. That's how I did it. I have a terrible memory when it comes to the small details, especially once I have finished the game, and started another one.
Valdy
Explorer

Help! crystal's promotion value

Postby kimo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:04 am

I got the promotion for this character and is it worth it?
She loses her new axe I just bought from Vulcan, she can no longer equip any defensive stuff except for a pair of gloves and 1 accessory.

Yes, her spell costs went to almost zero, but she is no longer an offensive character.

Am I missing something? Does she gain something I cannot yet discern?
Last edited by kimo on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:14 am

littlebro wrote:Here is the precise order for getting the Evil House quest.
Tina joins and you get the airship.
Enter the volcano and from the save crystal go down.
Next map has an upside T path. Go down and then go right.
On the next map you will get a chest. In that chest is a scroll which reveals the whereabouts of a Shrine.
Leave the volcano and go to the shrine.
Collect the Evil House quest.
Use the airship to land on a little island bottom left corner of the world map. You have to press enter to get in.
Do the Evil House
Return to the Shrine.
Crystal gets promoted.
Return to the Volcano much stronger.

Thank You!
MMM
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers