Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aplestia

Aplestia

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:19 pm

APLESTIA

$7.99 only!!!

Image Image

This is the second game by Orfeas Game Studio.
Their first offering, The Deal, was a massive success on Aldorlea, ranking 3rd of 2017.

SUMMARY:

Take the role of Britton, Marina, Rover and Summer; a team of four amateur adventurers that went on their first S Class mission... by mistake!

Save the townsfolk from their gruesome fate and fight the dark forces behind all the problems in the land. Be victorious, while becoming rich by finding treasure, solving mysteries, opening long-forgotten secret rooms, defeating various monsters and helping people by doing quests.

Will you manage to defeat the great evil as a team of four clueless, rookie adventurers? Will you find the secrets lying behind the secret doors and triumph over your enemies?

FEATURES:

1) True Fullscreen mode from the Options
2) Choose Window Skin from the Options
3) Controller/touch/keyboard/mouse support
4) FPS Synchronization option for older monitors
5) Easy to learn combat system
6) Colorful areas with lots of treasure and loot
7) Various secret rooms and quests
8 ) Epic weapons and unique armors
9) Crazy characters to interact with
10) Over a dozen of unique quests
11) Quest bubble icons to help you keep track of the accepted quests
12) Save your progress anywhere you want
13) Visible, non-respawning enemy encounters
14) Mini-bosses to challenge your strategy
15) Custom artwork for enemies, tiles, animations and icons
16) Over 20 unique music tracks
17) Rich gameplay time of 4-5 hours depending on your exploration prowess!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Aplestia

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am

+::YAY +::YAY Orfeas here! As always, if you have any problem or question about the game, do not hesitate to post here or send us an e-mail!
I hope you have fun with the game as much as we had fun creating it! +::heart
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:33 am

How wonderful... another game by this great developer. Such lovely colours and graphics, and since I am a huge fan of The Deal, this was an instant buy for me. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:37 am

Vald wrote:How wonderful... another game by this great developer. Such lovely colours and graphics, and since I am a huge fan of The Deal, this was an instant buy for me. +::Thumbup

Thank you Vald! I hope you enjoy! +::Thumbup
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby dad33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Great game. excellent value. You can not increase your stats by killing monsters over and over. Once killed they do not respawn. The battles are not difficult. You gain most of your gold and supplies by exploring and getting quest.
I have played it twice. 10 hours on the first and nine on the second.

Save often and check out everything, this is really a fun and challenging game. You won't be disappointed!
dad33
Wanderer

Postby txpeach » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:46 pm

I also bought it right away. The Deal was a great game and I can't wait to give this one a try too!
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:03 pm

I think I am nearly at the end. Good game all round, and gameplay is definitely more than 4-5 hours, but I do prefer "The Deal", which I find more versatile and entertaining.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:01 pm

dad33 wrote:Great game. excellent value. You can not increase your stats by killing monsters over and over. Once killed they do not respawn. The battles are not difficult. You gain most of your gold and supplies by exploring and getting quest.

Save often and check out everything, this is really a fun and challenging game. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you, dad33! Really glad you enjoyed! +::heart

txpeach wrote:I also bought it right away. The Deal was a great game and I can't wait to give this one a try too!

Aplestia is a bit different than "The Deal", but definitely a fun game! +::music Enjoy!

Vald wrote:I think I am nearly at the end. Good game all round, and gameplay is definitely more than 4-5 hours, but I do prefer "The Deal", which I find more versatile and entertaining.

I have to agree, but these two games are very different. We focused on graphics, technical optimization, music and presentation in Aplestia so it's definitely superior in those aspects! The Deal was more open, with more quests and more items, but had its flaws, being our first game. I hope that our next games will be a mix of those two!
(If you remember, in The Deal, even the menu opening and closing was "heavy" for the game.)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm

dad33 wrote:Great game. excellent value. You can not increase your stats by killing monsters over and over. Once killed they do not respawn. The battles are not difficult. You gain most of your gold and supplies by exploring and getting quest.

I also bought the game immediately based upon my love of 'The Deal' and I wasn't disappointed. Aplestia had no glitches and was just such a smooth transition from screen to screen. While it's true that enemies don't respawn in the dungeons, there are random encounters on the world map, so if you need a little 'extra' money or experience, it can be achieved. That said, I thought the pre-set gold/experience/leveling/enemy difficulty was a perfect balance as the game progressed. I'd totally recommend this game. I think my first playthrough was 11 hours, 9 hours for my second, making the game fairly priced.

Edit: by 'world map' I meant outside areas other than inside buildings and/or dungeons. But I think there's a pre-determined about of encounters here too. I apologize for any confusion.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby txpeach » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

I also bought the game immediately based upon my love of 'The Deal' and I wasn't disappointed. Aplestia had no glitches and was just such a smooth transition from screen to screen. While it's true that enemies don't respawn in the dungeons, there are random encounters on the world map, so if you need a little 'extra' money or experience, it can be achieved. That said, I thought the pre-set gold/experience/leveling/enemy difficulty was a perfect balance as the game progressed. I'd totally recommend this game. I think my first playthrough was 11 hours, 9 hours for my second, making the game fairly priced.

World Map? I must have missed something here. How can I access it?
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Gotta step in here before someone gets confused. There is no "world map" in this game. Everything is cojoined with screen transitions and a teleporting device. I think LadyJJ wanted to compare the game with The Deal, where we have a world map with random encounters.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 pm

+::heart the game!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 am

feyone2 wrote:+::heart the game!

Thank you! Really glad you liked it! +::YAY
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby gita » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi, beautiful game, but how do I revive a character? or rest?
thank you
gita
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:57 pm

gita wrote:Hi, beautiful game, but how do I revive a character? or rest?
thank you

There is a potion that you use to revive a character. To rest, there are places where you can pray, and if your prayers are heard, your stats get filled up again. There is no inn to rest in.

--- --- ---

Edited to add: the potion to revive a character is called "Anastasis Potion".
Valdy
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers