Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

That persuasion quest that everyone knows! lol

That persuasion quest that everyone knows! lol

Postby D-Squall » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi everyone, I am on vacations and I am playing Laxius series again, so I'm in Laxius Force 2 and I am doing the "Stop the Animal Butchering" quest again. I know what I have to do, but the problem is: I don't remember where I can train Cindy to higher levels in order for her to steal the chest that has the Monocle to complete the quest since Luciana doesn't allow me to go to the transports. I did this quest previous palythroughs but I can't rembmer some things lol, can anyobody help me? A place where I can evolve Cindy? Anyone? Kale, the Laxius expert?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: That persuasion quest that everyone knows! lol

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 pm

I just recently replayed this series. It's the best! Are you just looking to level Cindy up? The fire guild is the best place if you can't leave town. Go to the fire training mage and either do the hard level or the lava training. If you have elemental weapons (sword, lance) you'll wipe each out in one round. There are some other weapons that are effective as well.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: That persuasion quest that everyone knows! lol

Postby D-Squall » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Lady JJ wrote:I just recently replayed this series. It's the best! Are you just looking to level Cindy up? The fire guild is the best place if you can't leave town. Go to the fire training mage and either do the hard level or the lava training. If you have elemental weapons (sword, lance) you'll wipe each out in one round. There are some other weapons that are effective as well.

HiLady JJ, thanks for the answer but I found another way minutes after I made this post +::biggrin while I was in the Undead Pit for that "Destroy the Undead Pit" quest, I noticed that the Holocaust Wraiths in there respawn if I leave the screen, and you know that those wraiths are one of the best ways to level up in the series. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions