Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

list of completed quests?

list of completed quests?

Postby zeldagal » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:01 pm

If I remember correctly from LF we could hit some key to see what quests we had finished. Can anyone enlighten me? I've finally accomplished the task of switching LFII to my new computer +::YAY and have been wandering all about in the "gardens" of chapter 8. I got to the falls area and the house I'm told is empty.....but I think I'm supposed to be only a party of one now and I have Sarah still with me and NO Yveen. I haven't played LFII since last December and the old rememberer is failing me +::tired . Where should I have gotten Yveen into my party (or however she is involved???) +::sos

Edit: discovered the key to use (it's Q after you enter your quest list (S)) Looks like I'm ready to leave and go to LFIII +::YAY Didn't get all the quests, but I'm ready to end this game! +::O_o +::tired +:::|
zeldagal
Mercenary

Re: list of completed quests?

Postby littlebro » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 pm

I assume that you are at the Haze Falls. Ignore the house and go up the misty path at the northwest corner.

Edit: if you are still in the Gardens there's quite a bit more to go, so not quite ready to get to LF III

Edit again: I mean North East corner. Sorry for the confusion.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Spoiler Discussions