Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

What you think about LFII final?

What you think about LFII final?

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

I think it was a magnificent Final, man, im am astonished, I don't have words to express how good it was, the destruction of Indinera Shrine, Sarah transformation into War Elven Angel of the Sun, Xerberus Joins, Luciana determination, and the apetizer of Laxius Force III of Xander, Indy you.... you.... are THE BEST RPG CREATOR WITH RPG MAKER
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: What you think about LFII final?

Postby Paw_Obe » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 am

Agreed..
But I still HATE the facts that
Spoiler: show
Luciana become widow

makes me wants to cry.. +::cry
and I love how Broff and Xerberus are BETTER way so much than Herbert and Joshua!! lol!!
Paw_Obe
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 am

I loved when them was deciding tatics and all, and to go to the institute, and Wendy go look for her masters and all, simply loved.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby woolf223 » Mon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

yes i think it´s ok. i loved it,but
it´s a pitty that luci become widow after all the troubles,
and the dead body of sandy,the intelligent one of the party,to burry both are a teardrop faller +::cry
but on the other side,seeing broff,to see curyol again,that makes the two things a bit edureable.
maybe sandy stand up again in lf3 ,with very very very much magic or so,or a secret herb +::biggrin
in fact of all over i like it very much. +::clap
your life you should guard,´cause sometimes it´s getting hard.

woolf223
Bard

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I finished LF2! I cried at the excellent love scenes between Julian and Luciana. I was upset when the MOSQUITO broke the windows and killed people of the Palace (I had a foreboding dream of this!) I hated Underwater sections of not being able to rest. I've at least 20 undone quests but I could go back at the Thieve's guild, and Witch coven, isn't it?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I finished LF2!

+::Thumbup

I cried at the excellent love scenes between Julian and Luciana.

+::clap :)

I was upset when the MOSQUITO broke the windows and killed people of the Palace (I had a foreboding dream of this!)

+::O_o +:oops:

I've at least 20 undone quests but I could go back at the Thieve's guild, and Witch coven, isn't it?

Maybe in LF3 ehehe lol

I'm glad you loved it so much, cuz I think Chapter 7 of LF2 is the best plot I ever made (until LF3 that is +::biggrin )
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 pm

The love scenes I thought it's well in stories, reality is :( men are rather prick (the one I've met) I was happy Julian died in a way. I was disgusted having I cy hands late, this too going back I may find again the swords...
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I was happy Julian died in a way

+::O_o +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

(may you help me on the Asguuard topic I've made? I can't go inside the cave of Origin, the very first cave on the left)
And I've felt that I was coming to the end of LF2.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

What do you mean?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm

I mean regarding all the events I didn't see any more events to come here and the anagram reminded me of Malefus Maze
flavie
Explorer

Return to Spoiler Discussions