Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Unlocked Hidden Characters (spoiler!)

Re: Unlocked Hidden Characters (spoiler!)

Postby D-Squall » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 am

Ladybug wrote:I had already!... +::O_o

LOL I just realized it was on the 1st of April! You must have thought I was lying! +::biggrin +::lol +::biggrin +::lol

Sorry! I wasn't, it's really that way! +::Thumbup

I haven't saw you told on april's fool, but now you told, it's easier to find +::lol +::YAY +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:53 am

How many people will sneak into Hell? ehehe
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Another question about the rewards?

Are they cumulative or concurrent?

For example, if you choose Midas Touch to get 5 gold and then choose Arpagonite to get 5 gold, do you get 10 gold or only 5 or if you choose Health Catalyst to get 25 health and then Human ???? (forgot the name) to get 20 health and 2 Mp for humans do you get 45 health points and 2 MP for the human people in the party.

Just curious.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm

dee0227 wrote:Another question about the rewards?

Are they cumulative or concurrent?

For example, if you choose Midas Touch to get 5 gold and then choose Arpagonite to get 5 gold, do you get 10 gold or only 5 or if you choose Health Catalyst to get 25 health and then Human ???? (forgot the name) to get 20 health and 2 Mp for humans do you get 45 health points and 2 MP for the human people in the party.

Just curious.

dee0227

I would need to look in the programmation, which I'll do soon anyway so to release an updated version. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Sue4HOOC » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I am just a bit disappointed in the Marine character, she is completely ignored and silent, no interaction at all with the rest of the characters. Has no weapons whatsoever, and no armor , nothing. (Just a knife of her own would have been nice.)

In fact there is no indication she is part of the team at all except for battles. What is the team like if replaced with all new? I've never played a game where the inactive characters took damage or died! So what if you use them after one of the active characters die? Makes no sense to me why that would be "wrong". Why even bother with them otherwise?
It's a Game! I play alone, not in competition, for entertainment and fun. Sometimes I want it easy and relaxing. I've played it through twice now. It's a good concept and different. (But some secret areas with real goodies would be nice now. +::biggrin (You know, weapons, armor, etc.) Now these are just my observations, and not complaints, OK? :)

I really like the award that lets you walk through green mushrooms, etc. But found that the golden apples took HP away instead of giving them after I got that award. I checked it 3 times. And there was no Toga, nor Boomerang now I have Marine. Maybe a new walkthrough for these changes would be in order?
Thanks for a good game! :)
Sue4HOOC
Wanderer

Postby hares7293 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 am

Marine is the first hidden character you can unlock in the game (ataraxia reward). She can equip equipments as regular characters. What makes really the difference is the fact she hits twice and can hit back. Moreover she as a lot of more HP as characters such as Erin or Athena. She helped me during my second play time to beat utopia.

For inactive characters, indie said in another post "it's important also to pick a team at the very beginning and stick to it"
So if you want to play a new game with an optional character you have to replace a regular one. Usually i replace peebo for marine.
hares7293
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 am

Sue4HOOC wrote:I am just a bit disappointed in the Marine character, she is completely ignored and silent, no interaction at all with the rest of the characters. Has no weapons whatsoever, and no armor , nothing. (Just a knife of her own would have been nice.)

No one hidden character interact.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Tyrellias » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 am

Dragon can. He doesn't havee much dialogue, but he's -very- useful and...
NO-ONE is a match for Lord Dragon! (I slaughtered the poor thing in 3 turns on Ataraxia +::whistle )
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 am

ON Ataraxia, as far I know, no one hidden character talks or do something else than fight.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Rabbit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 am

Way to go! +::Thumbup
With Dragon on the team, there's not much difference between Nightmare and Ataraxia though. That Mortal Hit works on way too many enemies.

But NO-ONE is a match for Lord Dragon? I played that same part last night on Nightmare, and learned otherwise. After Dragon got all puffed up saying no-one is a match for him, the ????? ?? ???? happened to paralyze him in Round 1. I doubt that happens often, so I was thinking of reloading, but then Peeboo kept getting strong hits. Peeboo will be proud to tell you that he personally delivered the death blow. In the all-important final battle, Peeboo pulled through where Dragon failed.

Go Peeboo!!!
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 am

Haven't gotten Lord Dragon yet...but then again, just completed Dream with MegaPiu now on board for Nightmare round +::fear Love his laser and early on, too. Had to decide who to keep with a full slate at the beginning, so trying it out with MegaPiu, Peeboo (want the carrot transformation for exp) and of course...Athena. We'll see how it goes +::fear
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 am

I want to add bonus characters are just supposed to give a hand for the fights.
They are totally bonus (think of them as goodies) and not supposed to influence the game especially its plot.

But found that the golden apples took HP away instead of giving them after I got that award. I checked it 3 times

Wow really? I think the golden apples are very simple programmation though. +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 am

Rabbit wrote:Way to go! +::Thumbup
With Dragon on the team, there's not much difference between Nightmare and Ataraxia though. That Mortal Hit works on way too many enemies.

But NO-ONE is a match for Lord Dragon? I played that same part last night on Nightmare, and learned otherwise. After Dragon got all puffed up saying no-one is a match for him, the ????? ?? ???? happened to paralyze him in Round 1. I doubt that happens often, so I was thinking of reloading, but then Peeboo kept getting strong hits. Peeboo will be proud to tell you that he personally delivered the death blow. In the all-important final battle, Peeboo pulled through where Dragon failed.

Go Peeboo!!!

XD +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 am

Alikamou wrote:Haven't gotten Lord Dragon yet...but then again, just completed Dream with MegaPiu now on board for Nightmare round +::fear Love his laser and early on, too. Had to decide who to keep with a full slate at the beginning, so trying it out with MegaPiu, Peeboo (want the carrot transformation for exp) and of course...Athena. We'll see how it goes +::fear

Good luck! ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 am

Bonus in fights is the word, but truly made a difference in survival in Dream mode :) charas down to almost no SP but at least had half of HP +::lol , but then again, used up ALL the hourglasses at the tail end. Refused to take on the Dreamlords when no more supplies cause I REFUSED TO TOUCH PINKIE!!!! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY As you've stated before, it's all about strategy +::Thumbup Now have to wait and see how many times I need to restart from a previous save +::biggrin +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

PreviousNext

Return to Spoiler Discussions