Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

hell and rewards?

hell and rewards?

Postby Lira » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Is it possible to access hell with all rewards? Or will you always have only nightmare rewards?

I just completed pure nightmare and was a bit disappointed not to get my other rewards.
Lira
Wanderer

Re: hell and rewards?

Postby D-Squall » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 pm

It is, but you musn't close the game before completing the game in a mode.

Which means, if you completed Ataraxia, Dream, Utopia and Nightmare. When you go back to the title screen, don't close the game. Chose START and it's done. You will be starting with all your rewards. +::biggrin

Don't know if it will work, cause I never played in HELL myself.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lira » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

But I can only access Hell with the pure nightmare ending - which only contains the nightmare reward, so that I guess that means I would have to replay the other three levels after pure nightmare to collect all rewards again and have Hell open.
Lira
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm

OH, so no. You must play Hell with nothing.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Lira wrote:But I can only access Hell with the pure nightmare ending - which only contains the nightmare reward, so that I guess that means I would have to replay the other three levels after pure nightmare to collect all rewards again and have Hell open.

Yup but once you've acquired knowledge of the game, it should be fun to trash the enemies with your skills and the rewards! +::whistle +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lira » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Indinera wrote:
Lira wrote:But I can only access Hell with the pure nightmare ending - which only contains the nightmare reward, so that I guess that means I would have to replay the other three levels after pure nightmare to collect all rewards again and have Hell open.

Yup but once you've acquired knowledge of the game, it should be fun to trash the enemies with your skills and the rewards! +::whistle +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard

Lol! Up to a certain point, yes. But I've now played the game through six times already. (First time I made the mistake of touching Pinkie, so I played Ataraxia twice, and Nightmare twice, once pure, once with rewards.) To have all rewards with me in Hell means I would have to play at least four times more. After a while it does get repetitive. And moreover there are other demands on my time, too (Such minor things like work and sleep and cleaning my apartment... lol)
Lira
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 pm

ah, the minor things lol always getting in the way +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Spoiler Discussions